THS Plenary Research Seminars
Translational Health Sciences runs a programme of research talks each year from a blend of up-and-coming research stars and world-leading established researchers.
- Seminars are all at lunch-time and held on different days and in a variety of locations to allow as many people as possible to attend.
- Lunch is provided and also transport where required.*
- We hope the seminars will be informative and inspirational to all staff and students in Translational Health Sciences, and also to those from other schools and departments.
- Members of the public welcome - e-mail email@example.com for information about venues and access.
* Translational Health Sciences staff can contact Moth Broyles to arrange transport to the venue
(Tel: 0117 33 11831 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)