The UK Paediatric Vaccine Group (UKPVG) meeting 4 December 2017
- The UK Paediatric Vaccine Group (UKPVG) meeting 4 December 2017
- Presentation on predicting Alzheimer's disease wins 3MT competition 15 May 2017 PhD researcher Alfie Wearn from the School of Clinical Sciences won the final of the Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition with his presentation, 'Predicting Alzheimer's disease: is a deficit in long term memory consolidation the earliest behavioural sign of dementia?'
- National Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Day Annual Report 2017 4 May 2017 Bristol Renal were delighted to be able to host the 3rd annual National Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Day at the Dorothy Hodgkin Building, School of Clinical Sciences on Wednesday, March 29th 2017.
- Women in Science Outreach Event 6 February 2017 On the 16th November 2016, a team from the School of Clinical Sciences took part in an outreach event to celebrate women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Maths (STEMM).
- Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation Fellowship award success 16 January 2017 Dr Jody Ye, a postdoctoral researcher in the Diabetes and Metabolism Unit in the School, was awarded the Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation Non-Clinical Fellowship.
- Brain Banking hits the news 9 August 2016 The South West Dementia Brain Bank at the University of Bristol have recently been spreading the word on national and local news about what they do and the importance of brain donation.
- Soapbox Science success 26 July 2016 Soapbox Science was held on the 18th July in Broadmead Shopping Centre, where twelve female scientists took to their soapbox podiums to share their knowledge with the public. Dr Denize Atan, from the School of Clinical Sciences, was one of the speakers at the event.
- School of Clinical Sciences Academic Promotions 2016 19 July 2016 The School of Clinical Sciences is pleased to announce the academic promotions with effect from 1 August 2016:
- School success at the Bristol Teaching Awards 22 June 2016 The winners of the 2016 Bristol Teaching Awards, a joint venture between the University and Bristol SU (the Students’ Union), were announced at an Awards dinner, hosted by the Vice-Chancellor in the Great Hall of the Wills Memorial Building on Tuesday 7th June. Dr Daniel Whitcomb, from School of Clinical Sciences, received the Students’ Award for Outstanding Teaching (Health Sciences).
- Pint of Science festival 2016 14 June 2016 The 2016 Pint of Science festival took place 23rd-25th May in Bristol, and showcased talks from members of the School of Clinical Sciences.
Translational Health Sciences news from the University
Press releases relating to Translational Health Sciences appear on the University's central news pages.