Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
Book a vaccine to reduce your chances of developing serious or life-threatening symptoms, if you do get COVID-19.
Everyone over the age of 18 is eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations by the NHS.
If you are registered with the University's Students' Health Service or another doctor (GP)
You will be able to book your vaccination through either:
- the doctor's (GP) practice where you are registered or,
- the NHS National Booking System where you can book a location convenient for you
- a mass vaccination site such as Ashton Gate Stadium
- a local pharmacy
This includes international students.
If you are not registered with a doctor (GP)
If you live in England and are aged 16 or over, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site without an appointment.
Questions and answers: including information for international students
It contains information for all students and includes specific information for international students including:
- getting a vaccine in the UK
- getting a second dose of a vaccine that isn't available in the UK