The LeDeR programme protects personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Below is the NHS Health Research Authority Confidential Advisory Group (CAG) approval, and amended updates, for LeDeR programme from 2016 to 2020:
- LeDeR CAG Approval (16/CAG/0056) 2016 approval (PDF, 153kB)
- LeDeR CAG provisional outcome letter (05/05/2016) (PDF, 154kB)
- LeDeR CAG Approval amendment (PDF, 210kB)
- LeDeR CAG Approval 2018 amendment (PDF, 136kB)
- LeDeR CAG (16/CAG/0056) approval 2019-20 amendment (PDF, 105kB)
If required, further evidence is available from NHS Health Research Authority CAG Regsiters. (Search for CAG reference 16/CAG/0056 under April 2013 non-research applications)
Below is the NHS Health Research Authority Confidential Advisory Group (CAG) approval for the North of England Commissioning Support Unit (NECS) to carry out reviews in 2019-2020:
Data flow map
ADASS letter of support for the LeDeR programme: ADASS LeDeR letter Jan 2018 (PDF, 143kB)
Our privacy impact assessment is also available on request.
For further information, or if you have any questions, please contact the LeDeR team:
Telephone: 0117 331 0686
Post: LeDeR team, Norah Fry Centre for Disability Studies, 8 Priory Road, Bristol BS8 1TZ