On Wednesday 19th November 2014, we held our PROVIDE Conference - a free one-day conference which provided delegates an opportunity to hear about and discuss the findings and impact of PROVIDE and other health-related gender violence research at the partner institutions, putting it into the context of NICE guidance and the commissioning of domestic violence services nationally.
- Policy makers and commissioners in the areas of primary care, domestic violence, mental or sexual health
- Health professionals in primary care, mental or sexual health services
- CCG clinical/managerial leads with a role in safeguarding, domestic violence, mental or sexual health
- Domestic violence specialist organisations and service providers
- Academics and domestic violence researchers
For more information please see our PROVIDE conference report (PDF, 856kB) and the PROVIDE conference evaluation (PDF, 489kB).