- Membership of the Society is open to all with an interest in Thomas Chatterton.
- Members are kept informed through a regular newsletter and other publications.
- The Society organises meetings and events in Bristol and elsewhere, including a regular event on Chatterton’s birthday, 20 November.
- We need your support. To apply for membership of the Society, please send us your name and contact details together with your subscription. We warmly welcome new members, and are especially looking for individuals who will take an active role in the Society.
- Membership of the Thomas Chatterton Society entitles you to receive our Newsletter, attend events, and contribute to our activities and meetings. Joint and Group members will receive a single copy of each Newsletter and have a single vote in decision-making, but may participate equally in all Society events.
- Individual membership: five pounds
- Joint membership: seven pounds. Available for two members living at the same address.
- Student/unwaged/retired: three pounds. Please provide evidence of student/unwaged/retired status with your application for membership.
- Library/group membership: seven pounds. Suitable for libraries, literary societies, reading groups, etc.
- Overseas membership: payments by PayPal only please
Please send cheques made payable to "Thomas Chatterton Society" to:
Emma Trehane, Honeysuckle Cottage, 20 Main Road, West Lulworth, BH20 5RL
PayPal can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org