- Russell Gray, University of Auckland - Language matters: On the centrality of language for our understanding of human history, cognition and culture
- Annette Karmiloff-Smith, Birkbeck, University of London - Is human development triggered by domain-general or domain-specific processes? A third alternative
- Martie Haselton, University of California, Los Angeles - Fertile minds: Changes in human social behavior across the ovulatory cycle
- Daniel Hruschka, Arizona State University - In search of cues to altruism: Studying proximate mechanisms to understand the evolutionary origins of costly giving
- Samir Okasha, University of Bristol - The evolution of social behaviour: Kin selection versus multi-level selection
- Willem Frankenhuis, Radboud University Nijmegen (the 2014 New Investigator) - How does natural selection shape development?