News in 2017
- Call for Expressions of Interest - UK-INDIA AMR sandpit event Nov 2017 2 August 2017 The UK Research Councils and the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) in India are pleased to invite expressions of interest to participate in an Antimicrobial Resistance Sandpit.
- e-Bug Web Developer/Designer Vacancy 9 June 2017 A Website Developer is required to support e-Bug, a pan-European educational resource for junior and senior schools covering microbes, antibiotic resistance and spread of infection.
- New call: Antimicrobial Resistance in a Global Context 8 May 2017 The Research Councils in partnership with the Department of Health have just launched a call: Antimicrobial Resistance in a Global Context.
- Interdisciplinary Research and AMR Workshop - March 2017 28 March 2017
- New Interdisciplinary ESRC/BBSRC PhD studentship award to study AMR at Bristol 7 February 2017 Walking and working in agricultural environments: Risks for transmission of antimicrobial resistance
- Interdisciplinary Research & Antimicrobial Resistance Workshop, 2-3 March 2017: Further details 31 January 2017 The Interdisciplinary Research & Antimicrobial Resistance Workshop will take place from 2pm on Thursday 2nd until 3pm on Friday 3rd March 2017 at Engineers' House, Clifton, Bristol BS8 3NB.