News in 2017
- EFM professor’s research included in government review to advance digital technologies in Britain 14 December 2017 EFM Professor Palie Smart’s work on industrial sustainability has contributed to a government-wide push to boost the economy by making better use of advanced digital technologies.
- Should Christmas treat advertising for our children be put on a diet? 11 December 2017 It’s that time of the year again – a time of lots of feasting, and not a lot of fasting, for most of us. On Christmas Day, the average person will consume nearly 6000 calories – that’s three times the daily average. So, should advertising for food at Christmas be toned down? Especially when it comes to our children?
- New Head of School - School of Economics, Finance and Management 1 November 2017 A warm welcome as Professor Paul Cousins begins his role today
- Undergraduate Open Day 25 September 2017
- Institutional Experimentation for Better Work Project 18 September 2017 Professors Glenn Morgan and Peter Turnbull from the Department of Management together with colleagues from Cardiff Business School have been part of a successful grant application to the Canadian Social Science Research Council for 2.5 million Canadian dollars.