This section contains details of past IAS research themes and programmes.
Past Research Themes
Past Research Programmes
- Expertise, Experience, Evidence
- Nexus - research across disciplines.
- Ruins - exploring the role that remains of the past play in contemporary societies throughout the Mediterranean.
- Crucible - a forum for developing interdisciplinary professional and research dialogues around the concept of learning.
- Research in developing countries - seminars exploring the drivers and barriers of conducting research in developing countries.