26 May 2010, 5.00 PM - 26 May 2010, 5.00 PM
Wednesday 26 May 2010, 17:00 - 19:00 - Verdon-Smith Room, Institute for Advanced Studies, Royal Fort House
Cultures of Enquiry Seminar Three (by invitation only)
- Barry, A, Born, G, and Weszkalnys, G (2008) 'Logics of interdisciplinarity'. Economy and Society, 37: 1, 20 - 49.
- Jacobs, JA, and Frickel, S (2009) 'Interdisciplinarity: A Critical Assessment'. Annu. Rev. Sociol. 35:43 - 65.
- Griffin, G, Medhurst, P and Green, T (2006) 'Interdisciplinarity in Interdisciplinary Research Programmes in the UK'. University of Hull.
- Nissani, M (1997) 'Ten Cheers for Interdisciplinarity: The Case for Interdisciplinary Knowledge and Research'. The Social Science Journal, 34: 2, 201-216.
- Jones, S 'The Courage of Complementarity' in Practice-as-Research as a Paradigm Shift in Performance Studies, Chapter 1, 18 -33.
Please note attendance at this seminar series is by invitation only.
For further information, please contact Professor Gregor McLennan