How to make a declaration of outside work (Academic staff)

The member of staff must seek permission to undertake the outside work or role from their Head of School (or, for a more senior role, the appropriate next senior role holder).

If permission is granted, the member of staff must then make a formal declaration of outside work against their staff record through MyERP.