GO China: STEM Futures
Explore China’s capital and take your studies in a new direction with an exciting summer programme for engineering students hosted at the Beijing Institute of Technology.
Programme at a glance
Date: Four weeks from 5th July to 1st August 2020
Location: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing, China
Costs: The programme and tutition cost is £800. Beijing Institute of Technology provide accommodation free of charge. You will need to pay for other costs including flights, insurance, visa, subsistence etc. Some bursaries are available. See our costs section for more information.
Eligibility: Open to all undergraduates, not in their final year. Priority will be given to students not on a Study Abroad course. See our eligibility section for more information.
Find out more: Come along to an info session to learn more about GO China:
Wednesday 13th November 2pm, Senate House 5.05
Monday 25th November 5pm, Senate House 5.05
Application deadline: Wednesday 12th February 2020
Choose from 3 STEM-focussed programmes:
- Exploring Vehicle Design
- Big Data Analysis
- 5G Technology and Applications
Why you should go
- Develop your engineering skills, through engineering classes and an engineering project
- Study at a highly ranked research university with specialisms in science and engineering
- Study in a standout location in the Chinese capital
- Gain international experience while deepening your understanding of engineering and China's culture
- Acquire cross-cultural skills greatly valued by employers
- Enjoy an experience beyond the classroom including trips designed to develop your cultural and linguistic experience
- Mix with other University of Bristol students taking the GO China: Culture and Language programme.
Find out key dates, including information sessions and application deadlines.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 39 40205
In person: 3rd Floor, 31 Great George Street, University of Bristol, BS1 5QD