Immerse yourself in the lab and the city of Bristol. Learn new techniques, gain new research skills and expand your horizons with our comprehensive three-week programme.
- All tuition and course materials
- Catered single-room accommodation, with breakfast and evening meals throughout the programme
- Supportive student mentors to help with your questions and activities, on call 24-7
- An exciting social programme, including weekend trips
- Several meals at restaurants across Bristol and as part of your weekend trips
- Transfers within Bristol from the coach or train station to your residence
What’s not included
- International travel to and from the UK
- Travel to Bristol (useful information can be found here)
- Travel or medical insurance
- Visa costs, if applicable
- Personal spending money
To be eligible for our Biomedical Sciences Lab Summer School you must match all of the following entry criteria. This programme is designed for international students but we also welcome applications from the UK.
- Be studying a degree in biomedical sciences or subjects aligned to medicine
- Hold a GPA equivalent to a 3.0 on the US scale, 60-63% on the UK scale, or C on the ECTS scale. If you have any questions about this please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Be currently studying at a university
If English is not your first language, or you are not normally taught in English, you must provide proof of your English-language ability. You can see the English-language tests and levels we accept by clicking the 'English Language Proficiency Tests accepted' tab here. If you took the CET-4 or CET-6 exams, plesae contact us to discuss the scores we will accept.
To apply, you will be asked to submit:
- An up-to-date transcript or an academic reference from an instructor;
- A short statement of around 250 words to explain why you a are good candidate and why you are applying to the summer school;
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport or another form of photo ID;
- Evidence of your English-language skills (if relevant).
Please note that the programme fee must be paid in full by 1 June 2019. If you accept a place on the programme you will be asked to pay 50% of the total programme fee immediately (payable on line) to secure your place.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com.
Tel: +44 (0)117 4283070