External Estates has a broad project portfolio and an ability to undertake a wide range of projects.
Some of the previous projects we have completed are below:
- The creation of a new landscape on the corner of Tyndalls Avenue and Woodland Road, in which the new University of Bristol sign was incorporated, providing a central focus for the Precinct and a welcome to the University.
- The installation of Jeppe Heins "Follow Me" art installation into the gardens of Royal Fort house.
- The creation and installation of Wills Memorial Building Centenary Garden, designed by Anne de Verteuil.
- The re-landscaping of "Indecision steps" after major building work within the adjoining Faculty of Engineering.
- The introduction of block paving paths and landscaped areas within the terraced area at the foot of "Indecision steps".
- The transformation of the rear gardens at 12 and 7 Woodland Road into social outside spaces.
- BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) - Ecological reports for the Dolberry Building at Langford, Social Science Complex and Arts Media Project.