Information for academics
Academic engagement with the Systems Centre
Academic involvement is key to the Centre's aims to
- network and develop collaborative projects with industry using Systems Thinking
- develop new areas of academic research in the area of Systems
- provide a focus for Systems research in the Universities of Bristol and Bath, and in the UK
- build a repository of interdisciplinary expertise which may be employed to address the complex challenges faced by industry in the 21st Century.
- develop and integrate Systems Thinking across a wide range of disciplines including sociology, economics, psychology, engineering, physical sciences, medical sciences and healthcare.
- undertake industry sponsored research through the EngD and Masters in Systems degree programmes.
We collaborate with academics from various engineering and non-engineering disciplines within the University of Bristol.
The Centre is honoured to have on board four Visiting Professors and a number of Visiting Fellows .
We invite members of the global academic community to engage with the System Centre's research programmes.
Please contact the Centre for information.