About the Systems Centre
The Systems Centre is committed to excellence in Systems Thinking and provides a focal point for collaborations in teaching, research and enterprise. We invite you to engage with us through our core activities:
- Working with industry to enhance performance. The Centre works with business and industry to create competitive advantage, collaborate on leading-edge research, deliver innovative solutions and motivate and develop future leaders. Our world-class expertise and state-of-the-art facilities bring systems thinking into the heart of your organisation.
more about opportunities for industry
- Training future leaders of industry The Centre co-hosts an EPSRC sponsored Industrial Doctorate Centre (IDC) in Systems together with the University of Bath. We invite applications from high-calibre graduates in engineering or closely related disciples to join our EngD programme working with industry on industry-led research projects. We also offer a 2 year Masters in Systems aimed principally at graduates already employed in business and industry.
- Developing Systems Thinking through research. The Centre coordinates the University’s research in Systems involving a wide range of subject areas and industry sectors. Our position at the leading edge of Systems Thinking in the UK provides a repository of expertise for industry and training through our MRes and EngD programmes. We maintain an international presence through industrial and research conferences, publications, workshops and our seminar programme.
more about forthcoming events
- Working with academics to develop industrial collaboration. The Centre offers support to academics within the University to help build relationships with industry for knowledge exchange, technology transfer, exploration of novel ideas and industrial sponsorship.
more about opportunities for academic involvement
- Download our marketing flyers