RES Easter Training School 25 March 2021 We are proud to be hosting the RES Easter Training School for the next three years.
- RES Easter Training School 25 March 2021 We are proud to be hosting the RES Easter Training School for the next three years.
- The impact of lockdown on UK pupils 9 March 2021 A large-scale study by ImpactEd, supported by Babak Somekh, has tracked a cohort of British pupils from the beginning of lockdown in March to the end of Autumn 2020.
- Humans, mammals and birds share key behaviours 12 February 2021 A recent study by Dr Toman Barsbai (Associate Professor, School of Economics) has found that foraging humans find food, reproduce, share parenting, and even organise their social groups in similar ways as surrounding mammal and bird species.
- New academic appointments to the School of Economics 8 December 2020 The School of Economics extends a warm welcome to our latest academic appointments
- CEPS launch new 'Evidence' magazine 4 December 2020 The Centre for Evidence-based Public Services launch the first edition of new research magazine
- Dr Hans Sievertsen awarded research grant from Independent Research Council Denmark 19 November 2020 The project ‘Family background, early investment policies and parental investments’ will examine the impact and interplay of early-life investment policies, family background, and parental beliefs and behaviours on a child’s development and the formation of human capital using novel data sets.
- Yanos Zylberberg awarded International Research Grant 1 October 2020 Congratulations to Yanos who will be lead investigator for project ‘MAPHIS: What Historical Maps Can Tell Us About Urban Development'.
- Welcome to the School of Economics 24 September 2020 The School of Economics extends a warm welcome to our new students and staff joining us for the 2020/21 academic year.
- Analysing the gender balance of childcare during COVID-19 lockdown 11 June 2020 Professor Sarah Smith, Head of Economics, and Professor Almudena Sevilla of UCL analysed new survey data to explore the gender balance of childcare during lockdown.
- Dr Pavel Kuchar wins Prize for Interdisciplinary Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology 6 May 2020 Last month, Pavel Kuchar, Lecturer in History of Economics, was awarded the Warren Samuels Prize for Interdisciplinary Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology.