News in 2013
- Seminar by Dr Robert Barry, 11th Dec 11am 3 December 2013 Next week’s seminar will be by Dr Robert Barry, Research Fellow at Vanderbilt University on "Resting state functional connectivity in the human spinal cord at 7 tesla” - Wednesday 11th of December at 11AM in the CRiCBristol meeting room.
- CRICBristol research users away day 2 December 2013 CRICBristol held its first research users away day
- EPSRC & CRICBristol meeting 27 November 2013 Agenda for the CRICBristol & EPSRC meeting
- Toshiba launch event, Oct 28th 10 October 2013 Event to launch the research collaboration between Toshiba and CRICBristol
- CRICBristol Research Users Away Day, 19 November 2013 3 September 2013 Registration now open for the CRICBristol Research Users Away Day
- Systems Approaches to Sleep Collaborative Workshop, 18th-19th March 2013 18 February 2013 Systems Approaches to Sleep Collaborative Workshop, 18th-19th March 2013. Jointly organised by CRICBristol and the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute for Health Research