Renting advice for staff
If you are looking for a private rental please read our factsheet on finding rented housing (PDF, 400KB). It provides useful tips and resources for staff looking to find accommodation in Bristol, including:
- details of letting agencies
- how to search for accommodation from overseas
- advice on avoiding housing fraud
- information on tenants' rights and responsibilities
Landlords looking to rent to University staff
Landlords looking to rent a room or property to University staff can advertise on the Accommodation Office Bulletin board.
Our specialist housing adviser Tash Burden can help with:
- additional questions or concerns,
- problems with a property or landlord,
- queries about your tenancy agreement.
Complete our housing advice form and Tash will contact you.