- Down, P, Bradley, A, Breen, J, Browne, W, Kypraios, T & Green, M, 2016, A Bayesian micro-simulation to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of interventions for mastitis control during the dry period in UK dairy herds. Preventive Veterinary Medicine.
- Steele, F, Washbrook, EV, Charlton, CMJ & Browne, WJ, 2016, A longitudinal mixed logit model for estimation of push and pull effects in residential location choice. Journal of the American Statistical Association.
- Michaelides, DT, Parker, RMA, Charlton, CMJ, Browne, WJ & Moreau, L, 2016, Intermediate notation for provenance and workflow reproducibility. in: Marta Mattoso, Boris Glavic (eds) Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: 6th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, IPAW 2016, McLean, VA, USA, June 7-8, 2016, Proceedings. Springer Verlag, pp. 83-94
- Doyle, RE, Broster, JC, Barnes, K & Browne, WJ, 2016, Temperament, age and weather predict social interaction in the sheep flock. Behavioural Processes, vol 131., pp. 53-58
- Deakin, AI, Browne, WJ, Hodge, JJL, Paul, ES & Mendl, MT, 2016, A Screen-Peck Task for Investigating Cognitive Bias in Laying Hens. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2016, Erratum: Mitigating the Impact of Bats in Historic Churches: The Response of Natterer's Bats Myotis Nattereri to Artificial Roosts and Deterrence (PLoS ONE (2016) 11:1 (e0146782) DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0146782). PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Browne, W, Parker, R, Charlton, C, Michaelides, D & Moreau, L, 2016, Stat-JR LEAF Workflow Guide (1.0.4 Beta Release). Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol
- Goldstein, H & Browne, W, 2016, Multilevel Models. Wiley StatsRef. Wiley, pp. 1-8
- Stone, EL, Zeale, MRK, Newson, SE, Browne, WJ, Harris, S & Jones, G, 2015, Managing conflict between bats and humans: The response of soprano pipistrelles (pipistrellus pygmaeus) to exclusion from roosts in houses. PLoS ONE, vol 10.
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2015, Mitigating the impact of Bats in historic churches: The response of Natterer's Bats Myotis nattereri to artificial roosts and deterrence. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system