- Deakin, AI, Browne, WJ, Hodge, JJL, Paul, ES & Mendl, MT, 2016, A Screen-Peck Task for Investigating Cognitive Bias in Laying Hens. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Michaelides, DT, Parker, RMA, Charlton, CMJ, Browne, WJ & Moreau, L, 2016, Intermediate notation for provenance and workflow reproducibility. in: Marta Mattoso, Boris Glavic (eds) Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: 6th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, IPAW 2016, McLean, VA, USA, June 7-8, 2016, Proceedings. Springer Verlag, pp. 83-94
- Doyle, RE, Broster, JC, Barnes, K & Browne, WJ, 2016, Temperament, age and weather predict social interaction in the sheep flock. Behavioural Processes, vol 131., pp. 53-58
- Down, P, Bradley, AJ, Breen, JE, Browne, WJ, Kypraios, T & Green, M, 2016, A Bayesian micro-simulation to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of interventions for mastitis control during the dry period in UK dairy herds. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 133., pp. 64-72
- Steele, FA, Washbrook, E, Charlton, C & Browne, WJ, 2016, A Longitudinal Mixed Logit Model for Estimation of Push and Pull Effects in Residential Location Choice. Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol 111., pp. 1061-1074
- Davies, A, Paul, E, Mendl, M, Held, S, Browne, W, Caplen, G, Kelland, I & Nicol, C, 2016, Using high-definition oscillormetry as an indicator of chronic stress in domestic chickens. in: Cathy Dwyer, Marie Haskell, Victoria Sandilands (eds) Proceedings of the 50th Congress of the International Society for Applied Ethology: 12-15th July, 2016, Edinburgh, UK.. Wageningen Academic Publishers, pp. 392
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2016, Erratum: Mitigating the Impact of Bats in Historic Churches: The Response of Natterer's Bats Myotis Nattereri to Artificial Roosts and Deterrence (PLoS ONE (2016) 11:1 (e0146782) DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0146782). PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Goldstein, H & Browne, W, 2016, Multilevel Models. Wiley StatsRef. Wiley, pp. 1-8
- Stuijfzand, B, Baddeley, R & Browne, W, 2016, The role of reinforcement in "optimal" search strategies: Meeting abstract presented at VSS 2016., pp. 995
- Browne, W, Parker, R, Charlton, C, Michaelides, D & Moreau, L, 2016, Stat-JR LEAF Workflow Guide (1.0.4 Beta Release). Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system