- Meakin, LB, Sugiyama, T, Galea, GL, Browne, WJ, Lanyon, LE & Price, JS 2013, Male mice housed in groups engage in frequent fighting and show a lower response to additional bone loading than females or individually housed males that do not fight. Bone, vol 54., pp. 113-7
- Kostoulas, P, Neilsen, S, Browne, WJ & Leontides, L 2013, Sample size estimation to substantiate freedom of disease for clustered binary data with a specific risk profile. Epidemiol. Infect, vol 141., pp. 1318-1327
- Szmaragd, C, Green, L, Medley, G & Browne, WJ 2013, Factors associated with herd restriction and de-restriction with bovine tuberculosis in British cattle herds. Prev Vet Med.
- Whiting, KJ, Brown, SN, Browne, WJ, Hadley, PJ & Knowles, TG 2013, The anterior tooth development of cattle presented for slaughter - an analysis of age, sex and breed. Animal.
- Madouasse, A, Browne, WJ, Huxley, JN, Fausto, T, Bradley, A & Green, M 2012, Risk factors for a high somatic cell count at the first milk recording in a large sample of UK dairy herds.. Journal of Dairy Science, vol 95., pp. 1873-1884
- Yang, H, michaelides, d, Charlton, CMJ, Browne, WJ & Moreau, L 2012, DEEP: A Provenance-Aware Executable Document System. in: 4th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, Santa Barbara.
- Main, DCJ, Mullan, SM, atkinson, c, Bond, A, Cooper, M, Fraser, A & Browne, WJ 2012, Welfare outcome assessments in laying hen farm assurance schemes.. Animal welfare, vol 21., pp. 389-396
- Szmaragd, C, Green, L, Medley, G & Browne, WJ 2012, Impact of Imperfect Test Sensitivity on Determining Risk Factors: the Case of Bovine Tuberculosis.. PLoSONE.
- Sugiyama, T, Meakin, L, Browne, W, Galea, G, Price, J & Lanyon, L 2012, Bones' adaptive response to mechanical loading is essentially linear between the low strains associated with disuse and the high strains associated with the lamellar/woven bone transition. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
- Madouasse, A, Browne, WJ, Huxley, JN, Fausto, T & Green, M 2012, A semi-parametric model for lactation curves: Development and application.. Prev Vet Med, vol 105., pp. 38-48
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system