- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2016, Mitigating the impact of Bats in historic churches: The response of Natterer's Bats Myotis nattereri to artificial roosts and deterrence. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Rowe, E, Browne, WJ, Casey, RA, Gruffydd-Jones, T & Murray, JK, 2015, Risk factors identified for owner-reported feline obesity at around one year of age: Dry diet and indoor lifestyle. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 121., pp. 273-281
- Stone, E, Zeale, MRK, Newson, SE, Browne, WJ, Harris, S & Jones, G, 2015, Managing conflict between bats and humans: The response of soprano pipistrelles (pipistrellus pygmaeus) to exclusion from roosts in houses. PLoS ONE, vol 10.
- Zhang, Z, Charlton, C, Parker, R, Leckie, G & Browne, W, 2015, R2MLwiN - A program to run the MLwiN multilevel modelling software from within R. Journal of Statistical Software.
- Stuijfzand, B, Baddeley, R & Browne, W, 2015, Eye movement strategies are not optimal: People simply employ reasonable but idiosyncratic search strategies.
- Murray, JK, Gruffydd-Jones, TJ, Roberts, MA & Browne, WJ, 2015, Assessing changes in the UK pet cat and dog populations: numbers and household ownership. Preventive Veterinary Medicine.
- Heath, CAE, Main, DCJ, Mullan, S, Haskell, MJ & Browne, WJ, 2015, Sequential sampling: a novel method in farm animal welfare assessment. Animal., pp. 1-8
- Casamian-Sorrosal, D, Saunders, R, Browne, WJ, Elliott, S & Fonfara, S, 2014, M-mode, two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographic findings in 40 healthy domestic pet rabbits. Journal of Veterinary Cardiology , vol 16., pp. 101-8
- Parker, RMA, Paul, ES, Burman, OHP, Browne, WJ & Mendl, M, 2014, Housing conditions affect rat responses to two types of ambiguity in a reward-reward discrimination cognitive bias task. Behavioural Brain Research, vol 274., pp. 73-83
- Holdsworth, AS, Bradley, KJ, Birch, S, Browne, WJ & Barberet, VC, 2014, Elastography of the normal canine liver, spleen and kidneys. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, vol 55., pp. 620-627
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system