- Deakin, AI, Browne, WJ, Hodge, JJL, Paul, ES & Mendl, MT, 2016, A Screen-Peck Task for Investigating Cognitive Bias in Laying Hens. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Browne, W, Parker, R, Charlton, C, Michaelides, D & Moreau, L, 2016, Stat-JR LEAF Workflow Guide (1.0.4 Beta Release). Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol
- Steele, F, Washbrook, EV, Charlton, CMJ & Browne, WJ, 2016, A longitudinal mixed logit model for estimation of push and pull effects in residential location choice. Journal of the American Statistical Association.
- Goldstein, H & Browne, W, 2016, Multilevel Models. Wiley StatsRef. Wiley, pp. 1-8
- Lambert, PS, Browne, W & michaelides, d, 2015, Contemporary developments in statistical software for social scientists. in: Innovations in Digital Research Methods. SAGE Publications Ltd, pp. 143-160
- Brignell, CJ, Dryden, I & Browne, W, 2015, Covariance Weighted Procrustes Analysis. in: Riemannian Computing in Computer Vision. Springer, pp. 189-209
- Stone, E, Zeale, MRK, Newson, SE, Browne, WJ, Harris, S & Jones, G, 2015, Managing conflict between bats and humans: The response of soprano pipistrelles (pipistrellus pygmaeus) to exclusion from roosts in houses. PLoS ONE, vol 10.
- Rowe, E, Browne, WJ, Casey, RA, Gruffydd-Jones, T & Murray, JK, 2015, Risk factors identified for owner-reported feline obesity at around one year of age: Dry diet and indoor lifestyle. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 121., pp. 273-281
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2015, Mitigating the impact of Bats in historic churches: The response of Natterer's Bats Myotis nattereri to artificial roosts and deterrence. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Zhang, Z, Charlton, C, Parker, R, Leckie, G & Browne, W, 2015, R2MLwiN - A program to run the MLwiN multilevel modelling software from within R. Journal of Statistical Software.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system