- Steele, F, Washbrook, EV, Charlton, CMJ & Browne, WJ, 2016, A longitudinal mixed logit model for estimation of push and pull effects in residential location choice. Journal of the American Statistical Association.
- Goldstein, H & Browne, W, 2016, Multilevel Models. Wiley StatsRef. Wiley, pp. 1-8
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2015, Mitigating the impact of Bats in historic churches: The response of Natterer's Bats Myotis nattereri to artificial roosts and deterrence. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Stone, E, Zeale, MRK, Newson, SE, Browne, WJ, Harris, S & Jones, G, 2015, Managing conflict between bats and humans: The response of soprano pipistrelles (pipistrellus pygmaeus) to exclusion from roosts in houses. PLoS ONE, vol 10.
- Rowe, E, Browne, WJ, Casey, RA, Gruffydd-Jones, T & Murray, JK, 2015, Risk factors identified for owner-reported feline obesity at around one year of age: Dry diet and indoor lifestyle. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 121., pp. 273-281
- Zhang, Z, Charlton, C, Parker, R, Leckie, G & Browne, W, 2015, R2MLwiN - A program to run the MLwiN multilevel modelling software from within R. Journal of Statistical Software.
- Stuijfzand, B, Baddeley, R & Browne, W, 2015, Eye movement strategies are not optimal: People simply employ reasonable but idiosyncratic search strategies.
- Murray, JK, Gruffydd-Jones, TJ, Roberts, MA & Browne, WJ, 2015, Assessing changes in the UK pet cat and dog populations: numbers and household ownership. Preventive Veterinary Medicine.
- Heath, CAE, Main, DCJ, Mullan, S, Haskell, MJ & Browne, WJ, 2015, Sequential sampling: a novel method in farm animal welfare assessment. Animal., pp. 1-8
- Heath, CAE, Browne, WJ, Mullan, S & Main, DCJ, 2014, Navigating the iceberg: reducing the number of parameters within the Welfare Quality® assessment protocol for dairy cows. Animal, vol 8., pp. 1978-1986
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system