- Heath, C, Lin, Y-C, Mullan, S, Browne, WJ & Main, DCJ 2014, Implementing Welfare Quality (R) in UK assurance schemes: evaluating the challenges. Animal Welfare, vol 23., pp. 95-107
- Statham, PTE, Campbell, NW, Hannuna, SL, Jones, SM, Paul, ES, Colborne, GR, Browne, WJ & Mendl, MT 2013, Development of an automated measure of 'defence cascade' in pigs.. in: Behaviour2013 : Joint meeting of the 33rd International Ethological Conference (IEC) & the Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour (ASAB), The Sage, Newcastle-Gateshead, UK, 4th-8th August 2013, P158.
- Kostoulas, P, Neilsen, S, Browne, WJ & Leontides, L 2013, Sample size estimation to substantiate freedom of disease for clustered binary data with a specific risk profile. Epidemiol. Infect, vol 141., pp. 1318-1327
- Szmaragd, C, Green, L, Medley, G & Browne, WJ 2013, Factors associated with herd restriction and de-restriction with bovine tuberculosis in British cattle herds. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 111., pp. 31-41
- Nasr, MAF, Browne, WJ, Caplen, G, Hothersall, B, Murrell, JC & Nicol, CJ 2013, Positive affective state induced by opioid analgesia in laying hens with bone fractures. Applied Animal Behaviour Science, vol 147., pp. 127-131
- Whiting, KJ, Brown, SN, Browne, WJ, Hadley, PJ & Knowles, TG 2013, The anterior tooth development of cattle presented for slaughter - an analysis of age, sex and breed. Animal.
- Meakin, LB, Sugiyama, T, Galea, GL, Browne, WJ, Lanyon, LE & Price, JS 2013, Male mice housed in groups engage in frequent fighting and show a lower response to additional bone loading than females or individually housed males that do not fight. Bone, vol 54., pp. 113-7
- Draper, CJ, Browne, WJ & Harris, S 2013, Do Formal Inspections Ensure that British Zoos Meet and Improve on Minimum Animal Welfare Standards?. Animals, vol 3., pp. 1058-1072
- Kostoulas, P, Browne, WJ, Nielsen, SS & Leontides, L 2013, Bayesian mixture models for partially verified data: Age- and stage-specific discriminatory power of an antibody ELISA for paratuberculosis. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 111., pp. 200-205
- Visser, LC, Keene, BW, Mathews, KG, Browne, WJ & Chanoit, G 2013, Outcomes and complications associated with epicardial pacemakers in 28 dogs and 5 cats. Veterinary Surgery, vol 42., pp. 544-50
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system