- Goldstein, H, Browne, W & Charlton, C, 2017, A Bayesian model for measurement and misclassification errors alongside missing data, with an application to higher education participation in Australia. Journal of Applied Statistics.
- Down, P, Bradley, AJ, Breen, JE, Browne, WJ, Kypraios, T & Green, M, 2016, A Bayesian micro-simulation to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of interventions for mastitis control during the dry period in UK dairy herds. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol 133., pp. 64-72
- Michaelides, DT, Parker, RMA, Charlton, CMJ, Browne, WJ & Moreau, L, 2016, Intermediate notation for provenance and workflow reproducibility. in: Marta Mattoso, Boris Glavic (eds) Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: 6th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, IPAW 2016, McLean, VA, USA, June 7-8, 2016, Proceedings. Springer Verlag, pp. 83-94
- Steele, FA, Washbrook, E, Charlton, C & Browne, WJ, 2016, A Longitudinal Mixed Logit Model for Estimation of Push and Pull Effects in Residential Location Choice. Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol 111., pp. 1061-1074
- Doyle, RE, Broster, JC, Barnes, K & Browne, WJ, 2016, Temperament, age and weather predict social interaction in the sheep flock. Behavioural Processes, vol 131., pp. 53-58
- Deakin, AI, Browne, WJ, Hodge, JJL, Paul, ES & Mendl, MT, 2016, A Screen-Peck Task for Investigating Cognitive Bias in Laying Hens. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Zhang, Z, Parker, R, Charlton, C, Leckie, G & Browne, W, 2016, R2MLwiN: A program to run the MLwiN multilevel modelling software from within R. Journal of Statistical Software, vol 72.
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2016, Mitigating the impact of Bats in historic churches: The response of Natterer's Bats Myotis nattereri to artificial roosts and deterrence. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Zeale, MRK, Bennitt, E, Newson, SE, Packman, C, Browne, WJ, Harris, S, Jones, G & Stone, E, 2016, Erratum: Mitigating the Impact of Bats in Historic Churches: The Response of Natterer's Bats Myotis Nattereri to Artificial Roosts and Deterrence (PLoS ONE (2016) 11:1 (e0146782) DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0146782). PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Goldstein, H & Browne, W, 2016, Multilevel Models. Wiley StatsRef. Wiley, pp. 1-8
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system