- Zhang, Z, Charlton, C, Parker, R, Leckie, G & Browne, W, 2016, R2MLwiN - A program to run the MLwiN multilevel modelling software from within R. Journal of Statistical Software.
- Stuijfzand, B, Baddeley, R & Browne, W, 2015, Eye movement strategies are not optimal: People simply employ reasonable but idiosyncratic search strategies.
- Murray, JK, Gruffydd-Jones, TJ, Roberts, MA & Browne, WJ, 2015, Assessing changes in the UK pet cat and dog populations: numbers and household ownership. Preventive Veterinary Medicine.
- Heath, CAE, Main, DCJ, Mullan, S, Haskell, MJ & Browne, WJ, 2015, Sequential sampling: a novel method in farm animal welfare assessment. Animal., pp. 1-8
- Rowe, E, Browne, W, Casey, R, Gruffydd-Jones, T & Murray, J, 2015, Risk factors identified for owner-reported feline obesity at around one year of age: Dry diet and indoor lifestyle. Preventive veterinary medicine.
- Casamian-Sorrosal, D, Saunders, R, Browne, WJ, Elliott, S & Fonfara, S, 2014, M-mode, two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographic findings in 40 healthy domestic pet rabbits. Journal of Veterinary Cardiology , vol 16., pp. 101-8
- Goldstein, H, Carpenter, JR & Browne, WJ, 2014, Fitting multilevel multivariate models with missing data in responses and covariates that may include interactions and non-linear terms. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), vol 177., pp. 553-564
- Leckie, G, French, R, Charlton, C & Browne, W, 2014, Modeling heterogeneous variance–Covariance components in two-level models. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, vol 39., pp. 307-332
- Casamian-Sorrosal, D, Saunders, R, Browne, W, Elliot, S & Fonfara, S, 2014, Left ventricular radial colour and longitudinal pulsed-wave tissue Doppler echocardiography in 39 healthy domestic pet rabbits. Research in Veterinary Science, vol 97., pp. 377-382
- Holdsworth, AS, Bradley, KJ, Birch, S, Browne, WJ & Barberet, VC, 2014, Elastography of the normal canine liver, spleen and kidneys. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, vol 55., pp. 620-627
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system