- Leckie, G, French, RJ, Charlton, CMJ & Browne, WJ 2015, Modeling Heterogeneous Variance-Covariance Components in Two-Level Models. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics.
- Goldstein, H, Carpenter, J & Browne, WJ 2014, Fitting multilevel multivariate models with missing data in responses and covariates that may include interactions and nonlinear terms.. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), vol 177., pp. 553-564
- Tranmer, M, Steel, D & Browne, WJ 2014, Multiple Membership Multiple-classification Models for Social Network and Group Dependencies. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)., pp. 439-455
- Casamian-Sorrosal, D, Saunders, R, Browne, WJ, Elliott, S & Fonfara, S 2014, M-mode, two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographic findings in 40 healthy domestic pet rabbits. Journal of Veterinary Cardiology , vol 16., pp. 101-8
- Browne, WJ, Charlton, CMJ & Leckie, G 2014, The Stat-JR software package – a new framework for statistical analysis, software interoperability and training through eBooks. MethodsNews: Newsletter from the ESRC National Centre for Research
- Heath, C, Lin, Y-C, Mullan, S, Browne, WJ & Main, DCJ 2014, Implementing Welfare Quality (R) in UK assurance schemes: evaluating the challenges. Animal Welfare, vol 23., pp. 95-107
- Nasr, MAF, Browne, WJ, Caplen, G, Hothersall, B, Murrell, JC & Nicol, CJ 2013, Positive affective state induced by opioid analgesia in laying hens with bone fractures. Applied Animal Behaviour Science, vol 147., pp. 127-131
- Statham, PTE, Campbell, NW, Hannuna, SL, Jones, SM, Paul, ES, Colborne, GR, Browne, WJ & Mendl, MT 2013, Development of an automated measure of 'defence cascade' in pigs.. in: UFAW International Animal Welfare Science Symposium, Barcelona, Spain., pp. 95
- Meakin, LB, Sugiyama, T, Galea, GL, Browne, WJ, Lanyon, LE & Price, JS 2013, Male mice housed in groups engage in frequent fighting and show a lower response to additional bone loading than females or individually housed males that do not fight. Bone, vol 54., pp. 113-7
- Whiting, KJ, Brown, SN, Browne, WJ, Hadley, PJ & Knowles, TG 2013, The anterior tooth development of cattle presented for slaughter - an analysis of age, sex and breed. Animal.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system