- Heath, C, Lin, Y-C, Mullan, S, Browne, WJ & Main, DCJ 2014, Implementing Welfare Quality® in UK assurance schemes: evaluating the challenges. Animal Welfare, vol 23., pp. 95-107
- Parker, RMA, Paul, ES, Burman, OHP, Browne, WJ & Mendl, M 2014, Housing conditions affect rat responses to two types of ambiguity in a reward-reward discrimination cognitive bias task. Behavioural Brain Research, vol 274., pp. 73-83
- Parker, RMA & Browne, WJ 2014, The place of Experimental Design and Statistics in the 3Rs. ILAR Journal, vol 55., pp. 477-485
- Casamian-Sorrosal, D, Saunders, R, Browne, WJ, Elliott, S & Fonfara, S 2014, M-mode, two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographic findings in 40 healthy domestic pet rabbits. Journal of Veterinary Cardiology , vol 16., pp. 101-8
- Holdsworth, AS, Bradley, KJ, Birch, S, Browne, WJ & Barberet, VC 2014, ELASTOGRAPHY OF THE NORMAL CANINE LIVER, SPLEEN AND KIDNEYS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound.
- Goldstein, H, Carpenter, JR & Browne, WJ 2014, Fitting multilevel multivariate models with missing data in responses and covariates that may include interactions and non-linear terms. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), vol 177., pp. 553-564
- Leckie, G, French, RJ, Charlton, CMJ & Browne, WJ 2014, Modeling heterogeneous variance-covariance components in two-level models. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, vol 39., pp. 307-332
- Browne, WJ, Charlton, CMJ & Leckie, G 2014, The Stat-JR software package – A new framework for statistical analysis, software interoperability and training through eBooks. MethodsNews: Newsletter from the ESRC National Centre for Research. MethodsNews: Newsletter from the ESRC National Centre for Research
- Munafò, M, Noble, S, Browne, WJ, Brunner, D, Button, K, Ferreira, J, Holmans, P, Langbehn, D, Lewis, G, Lindquist, M, Tilling, K, Wagenmakers, E-J & Blumenstein, R 2014, Scientific rigor and the art of motorcycle maintenance. Nature Biotechnology, vol 32., pp. 871-3
- Heath, C, Browne, WJ, Mullan, SM & Main, DCJ 2014, Navigating the iceberg: reducing the number of parameters within the Welfare Quality® assessment protocol for dairy cows. Animal.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system