Browse/search for people
Dr William Turner
Dr William Turner
Research methods; Data analysis; Statistics; Social psychology; Psychotherapeutic approaches.
- Practice and outcome evaluation in social policy.
- Psychotherapeutic approaches in working with young people.
- Gender identity and development in children and young people.
- Research synthesis and systematic reviews in child mental health and child welfare programmes.
- Lewis, N, Larkins, C, Stanley, N, Szilassy, E, Turner, W, Drinkwater, J & Feder, G, 2017, Training on domestic violence and child safeguarding in general practice: a mixed method evaluation of a pilot intervention. BMC Family Practice, vol 18.
- Turner, W, Broad, J, Drinkwater, J, Firth, A, Hester, M, Stanley, N, Szilassy, E & Feder, G, 2017, Interventions to improve the response of professionals to children exposed to domestic violence and abuse: a systematic review. Child Abuse Review, vol 26., pp. 19-39
- Szilassy, E, Drinkwater, J, Hester, M, Larkins, C, Stanley, N, Turner, W & Feder, GS, 2016, Making the links between domestic violence and child safeguarding: an evidence-based pilot training for general practice. Health and Social Care in the Community.
- Walker, S-J, Hester, M & Turner, W, 2016, Evaluation of European domestic violence perpetrator programmes: Towards a model for designing and reporting evaluations related to perpetrator treatment interventions. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology.
- Tarleton, B & Turner, W, 2016, Mellow Futures. Scottish Pilot Evaluation. School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol
- Tarleton, B & Turner, W, 2016, Mellow Futures pilot programmes in England and Scotland: Short joint report. School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol
- Tarleton, B & Turner, W, 2015, Mellow Futures: Parent Pioneers project evaluation. School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol
- Charnaud, J-P & Turner, W, 2015, Effects of a short teacher training programme on the management of children's sexual behaviours: a pilot study. Early Child Development and Care.
- Szilassy, E, Das, J, Drinkwater, J, Firth, A, Hester, M, Larkins, C, Lewis, N, Morrish, J, Stanley, N, Turner, W & Feder, G, 2015, Researching Education to Strengthen Primary care ON Domestic violence & Safeguarding (RESPONDS). Final Report for the Department of Health, Policy Research Programme Project. Bristol:University of Bristol
- Szilassy, E, Drinkwater, J, Hester, M, Larkins, C, Stanley, N, Turner, W & Feder, G, 2015, Working Together, Working Apart: General Practice Professionals’ Perspectives on Interagency Collaboration in Relation to Children Experiencing Domestic Violence. in: Nicky Stanley, Cathy Humphreys (eds) Domestic Violence and Protecting Children: New Thinking and Approaches. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, London and Philadelphia, pp. 214-231
Edit this profile If you are Dr William Turner, you can edit this page. Login required.