- Cecil, CAM, Walton, E, Jaffee, SR, O'Connor, T, Maughan, B, Relton, CL, Smith, RG, McArdle, W, Gaunt, T, Ouellet-Morin, I & Barker, ED, 2017, Neonatal DNA methylation and early-onset conduct problems: A genome-wide, prospective study. Development and Psychopathology.
- Walton, E, Pingault, J-B, Cecil, CAM, Gaunt, T, Relton, C, Mill, J & Barker, ED, 2017, Epigenetic profiling of ADHD symptoms trajectories: a prospective, methylome-wide study. Molecular Psychiatry, vol 22., pp. 250-256
- Beaney, KE, Smith, A, Folkersen, L, Palmen, J, Wannamethee, S, Jefferis, BJ, Whincup, PH, Gaunt, T, Casas, J-P, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Price, JF, Kumari, M, Wong, A, Ong, KK, Hardy, R, Kuh, D, Wareham, NJ, Kivimäki, M, Eriksson, P & Humphries, SE, 2017, Functional analysis of the coronary heart disease risk locus on chromosome 21q22. Disease Markers, vol 2017.
- Harrison, S, Lennon, R, Holly, JMP, Higgins, J, Gardner, MP, Perks, C, Gaunt, T, Tan, V, Borwick, C, Emmett, P, Jeffreys, M, Northstone, K, Rinaldi, S, Thomas, S, Turner, S, Pease, A, Vilenchik, V, Martin, R & Lewis, S, 2017, Does milk intake promote prostate cancer initiation or progression via effects on insulin-like growth factors (IGFs)?: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Cancer Causes and Control.
- Milaniak, I, Cecil, CAM, Barker, ED, Relton, C, Gaunt, T, McArdle, W & Jaffee, SR, 2017, Variation in DNA methylation of the oxytocin receptor gene predicts children's resilience to prenatal stress. Development and Psychopathology.
- Elliott, H, Shihab, H, Lockett, GA, Holloway, JW, McRae, A, Smith, GD, Ring, S, Gaunt, T & Relton, C, 2017, The Role of DNA Methylation in Type 2 Diabetes Aetiology – Using Genotype as a Causal Anchor. Diabetes.
- Shihab, H, Rogers, M, Campbell, C & Gaunt, T, 2017, HIPred: an integrative approach to predicting haploinsufficient genes. Bioinformatics.
- Shihab, H, Rogers, M, Ferlaino, M, Campbell, C & Gaunt, T, 2017, GTB – An Online Genome Tolerance Browser. BMC Bioinformatics, vol 18.
- Wahl, S, , Richmond, RC, Ala-Korpela, M, Gaunt, T, Smith, GD & Relton, CL, 2017, Epigenome-wide association study of body mass index, and the adverse outcomes of adiposity. Nature, vol 541., pp. 81-86
- Haycock, PC, Burgess, S, Nounu, A, Zheng, J, Okoli, GN, Bowden, J, Wade, KH, Timpson, NJ, Evans, DM, Willeit, P, Aviv, A, Gaunt, TR, Hemani, G, Mangino, M, Ellis, HP, Kurian, KM, Pooley, KA, Eeles, RA, Lee, JE, Fang, S, Chen, WV, Law, MH, Bowdler, LM, Iles, MM, Yang, Q, Worrall, BB, Markus, HS, Hung, RJ, Amos, CI, Spurdle, AB, Thompson, DJ, O'Mara, TA, Wolpin, B, Amundadottir, L, Stolzenberg-Solomon, R, Trichopoulou, A, Onland-Moret, NC, Lund, E, Duell, EJ, Canzian, F & others 2017, Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study. JAMA Oncology.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system