Browse/search for people
Dr Penny Whiting
Dr Penny Whiting
Senior Research Fellow
BA(Oxon), MSc(Lond), PhD(Amst)
- Whiting, P, Moore, T, Jameson, C, Davies, P, Rowlands, M-A, Burke, M, Beynon, R, Savovic, J & Donovan, J, 2016, Symptomatic and quality of life outcomes following treatment for clinically localized prostate cancer: a systematic review. BJU International.
- Whiting, P & Savovic, J, 2016, The rationale for rating risk of bias should be fully reported: response. J Clin Epidemiology.
- Edwards, HB, Savovic, J, Whiting, PF, Leach, VA, Richards, AC, Cullum, SJ & Cheston, R, 2016, Quality of relationships as predictors of outcomes in people with dementia: a systematic review protocol. BMJ Open, vol 6.
- Whiting, P, Savovic, J, Higgins, JPT, Caldwell, DM, Reeves, BC, Shea, B, Davies, P, Kleijnen, J, Churchill, R & , 2015, ROBIS: A new tool to assess risk of bias in systematic reviews was developed. J Clin Epidemiology.
- Ben-Shlomo, Y, Collin, SM, Quekett, J, Sterne, JAC & Whiting, P, 2015, Presentation of diagnostic information to doctors may change their interpretation and clinical management: A web-based randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE, vol 10.
- Morden, A, Horwood, J, Whiting, P, Savovic, J, Tomlinson, L, Blakeman, T, Tomson, C, Richards, A, Stone, T & Caskey, F, 2015, The risks and benefits of patients temporarily discontinuing medications in the event of an intercurrent illness: a systematic review protocol. Systematic reviews, vol 4.
- Whiting, PF, Wolff, RF, Deshpande, S, Di Nisio, M, Duffy, S, Hernandez, AV, Keurentjes, JC, Lang, S, Misso, K, Ryder, S, Schmidlkofer, S, Westwood, M & Kleijnen, J, 2015, Cannabinoids for Medical Use: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. JAMA, vol 313., pp. 2456-73
- Whiting, P, 2015, Medical Use of Cannabinoids--Reply. JAMA, vol 314., pp. 1751-2
- Westwood, M, van Asselt, T, Ramaekers, B, Whiting, P, Thokala, P, Joore, M, Armstrong, N, Ross, J, Severens, J & Kleijnen, J, 2015, High-sensitivity troponin assays for the early rule-out or diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in people with acute chest pain: a systematic review and cost-effectiveness analysis. Health Technology Assessment, vol 19., pp. 1-234
- Blencowe, NS, Boddy, AP, Harris, A, Hanna, T, Whiting, P, Cook, JA & Blazeby, JM, 2015, Systematic review of intervention design and delivery in pragmatic and explanatory surgical randomized clinical trials. British Journal of Surgery, vol 102., pp. 1037-47
Edit this profile If you are Dr Penny Whiting, you can edit this page. Login required.