Browse/search for people
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Consultant Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry
MBBS, MRC PSYCH, PhD
- Bellos, S, Skapinakis, P, Rai, D, Zitko, P, Araya, R, Lewis, G, Lionis, C & Mavreas, V, 2016, Longitudinal association between different levels of alcohol consumption and a new onset of depression and generalized anxiety disorder: Results from an international study in primary care. Psychiatry Research.
- Culpin, I & Rai, D, 2016, Engaging fathers in the treatment and prevention of postnatal depression.. The National Medical Journal of India, vol 28., pp. 202-203
- Hubbard, L, Tansey, KE, Rai, D, Jones, P, Ripke, S, Chambert, KD, Moran, JL, McCarroll, SA, Linden, DEJ, Owen, MJ, O'Donovan, MC, Walters, JTR & Zammit, S, 2015, Evidence of common genetic overlap between schizophrenia and cognition. Schizophrenia Bulletin, vol 42., pp. 832-842
- Wellby, G & Rai, D, 2015, Letter from bristol. Natl Med J India, vol 27., pp. 285-6
- Culpin, I & Rai, D, 2015, Letter from Bristol. Natl Med J India, vol 27., pp. 173-4
- Guyatt, AL, Heron, J, Knight, BLC, Golding, J & Rai, D, 2015, Digit ratio and autism spectrum disorders in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children: a birth cohort study. BMJ Open, vol 5., pp. e007433
- Selten, J-P, Lundberg, M, Rai, D & Magnusson, C, 2015, Risks for nonaffective psychotic disorder and bipolar disorder in young people with autism spectrum disorder: a population-based study. Journal of the American Medical Association Psychiatry, vol 72., pp. 483-9
- Gardner, RM, Lee, BK, Magnusson, C, Rai, D, Frisell, T, Karlsson, H, Idring, S & Dalman, C, 2015, Maternal body mass index during early pregnancy, gestational weight gain, and risk of autism spectrum disorders: Results from a Swedish total population and discordant sibling study. International journal of epidemiology.
- Rai, D, Hall, W, Bebbington, P, Skapinakis, P, Hassiotis, A, Weich, S, Meltzer, H, Moran, P, Brugha, T, Strydom, A & Farrell, M, 2014, Estimated verbal IQ and the odds of problem gambling: A population-based study. Psychological Medicine, vol 44., pp. 1739-1749
- Idring, S, Magnusson, C, Lundberg, M, Ek, M, Rai, D, Svensson, AC, Dalman, C, Karlsson, H & Lee, BK, 2014, Parental age and the risk of autism spectrum disorders: findings from a Swedish population-based cohort. International journal of epidemiology, vol 43., pp. 107-15
Edit this profile If you are Dr Dheeraj Rai, you can edit this page. Login required.