Browse/search for people
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Consultant Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry
MBBS, MRC PSYCH, PhD
- Selman, L, Fox, F, Aabe, N, Turner, K, Rai, D & Redwood, S, 2017, ‘You are labelled by your children’s disability’: A community-based, participatory study of stigma among Somali parents of children with autism living in the United Kingdom. Ethnicity and Health.
- Fox, F, Aabe, N, Turner, K, Redwood, S & Rai, D, 2016, “It was like walking without knowing where I was going”: A Qualitative Study of Autism in a UK Somali Migrant Community. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders., pp. 1-11
- Nimmo-Smith, V, Brugha, T, Kerr, MP, McManus, S & Rai, D, 2016, Discrimination, domestic violence, abuse, and other adverse life events in people with epilepsy: Population-based study to assess the burden of these events and their contribution to psychopathology. Epilepsia.
- Thomas, S, Hovinga, M, Rai, D & Lee, BK, 2016, Brief Report: Prevalence of Co-occurring Epilepsy and Autism Spectrum Disorder: The U.S. National Survey of Children’s Health 2011–2012. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Spackman, RW, Qureshi, A & Rai, D, 2016, A review of recommendations for medical undergraduate intellectual disability psychiatry teaching from UK reports. Advances in Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities, vol 10., pp. 158-163
- Bellos, S, Skapinakis, P, Rai, D, Zitko, P, Araya, R, Lewis, GH, Lionis, C & Mavreas, V, 2016, Longitudinal association between different levels of alcohol consumption and a new onset of depression and generalized anxiety disorder: Results from an international study in primary care. Psychiatry Research, vol 243., pp. 30-34
- Abel, K, Heuvelman, H, Wicks, S, Rai, D, Emsley, R, Gardner, R & Dalman, C, 2016, Gestational age at birth and academic performance: a population-based cohort study. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- Padmanathan, P & Rai, D, 2016, Access and rational use of psychotropic medications in low- and middle-income countries. Epidemiology and psychiatric sciences, vol 25., pp. 4-8
- Padmanathan, P & Rai, D, 2015, Foundations of postgraduate clinical academic training in the UK. Natl Med J India, vol 28., pp. 43-44
- Selten, J-P, Lundberg, M, Rai, D & Magnusson, C, 2015, Risks for nonaffective psychotic disorder and bipolar disorder in young people with autism spectrum disorder: a population-based study. Journal of the American Medical Association Psychiatry, vol 72., pp. 483-9
Edit this profile If you are Dr Dheeraj Rai, you can edit this page. Login required.