Browse/search for people
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Consultant Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry
MBBS, MRC PSYCH, PhD
- Nimmo-Smith, V, Brugha, T, Kerr, MP, McManus, S & Rai, D, 2016, Discrimination, domestic violence, abuse, and other adverse life events in people with epilepsy: Population-based study to assess the burden of these events and their contribution to psychopathology. Epilepsia.
- Thomas, S, Hovinga, M, Rai, D & Lee, BK, 2016, Brief Report: Prevalence of Co-occurring Epilepsy and Autism Spectrum Disorder: The U.S. National Survey of Children’s Health 2011–2012. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Bellos, S, Skapinakis, P, Rai, D, Zitko, P, Araya, R, Lewis, GH, Lionis, C & Mavreas, V, 2016, Longitudinal association between different levels of alcohol consumption and a new onset of depression and generalized anxiety disorder: Results from an international study in primary care. Psychiatry Research, vol 243., pp. 30-34
- Fox, F, Aabe, N, Turner, K, Redwood, S & Rai, D, 2016, “It was like walking without knowing where I was going”: A qualitative study of autism in a UK Somali migrant community. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Abel, K, Heuvelman, H, Wicks, S, Rai, D, Emsley, R, Gardner, R & Dalman, C, 2016, Gestational age at birth and academic performance: a population-based cohort study. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- Spackman, RW, Qureshi, A & Rai, D, 2016, A review of recommendations for medical undergraduate intellectual disability psychiatry teaching from UK reports. Advances in Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities, vol 10., pp. 158-163
- Padmanathan, P & Rai, D, 2016, Access and rational use of psychotropic medications in low- and middle-income countries. Epidemiology and psychiatric sciences, vol 25., pp. 4-8
- Guyatt, AL, Heron, JE, Knight, BLC, Golding, J & Rai, D, 2015, Digit ratio and autism spectrum disorders in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children: a birth cohort study. BMJ Open, vol 5.
- Shen, H, Magnusson, C, Rai, D, Lundberg, M, Lê-Scherban, F, Dalman, C & Lee, BK, 2015, Associations of Parental Depression With Child School Performance at Age 16 Years in Sweden. JAMA Psychiatry , vol 73., pp. 239-246
- Culpin, I & Rai, D, 2015, Engaging fathers in the treatment and prevention of postnatal depression.. The National Medical Journal of India, vol 28., pp. 202-203
Edit this profile If you are Dr Dheeraj Rai, you can edit this page. Login required.