Browse/search for people
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Dr Dheeraj Rai
Consultant Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry
MBBS, MRC PSYCH, PhD
- Abel, K, Heuvelman, H, Wicks, S, Rai, D, Emsley, R, Gardner, R & Dalman, C, 2016, Gestational age at birth and academic performance: a population-based cohort study. International journal of epidemiology.
- Bellos, S, Skapinakis, P, Rai, D, Zitko, P, Araya, R, Lewis, GH, Lionis, C & Mavreas, V, 2016, Longitudinal association between different levels of alcohol consumption and a new onset of depression and generalized anxiety disorder: Results from an international study in primary care. Psychiatry Research, vol 243., pp. 30-34
- Nimmo-Smith, V, Brugha, T, Kerr, MP, McManus, S & Rai, D, 2016, Discrimination, domestic violence, abuse, and other adverse life events in people with epilepsy: Population-based study to assess the burden of these events and their contribution to psychopathology. Epilepsia.
- Padmanathan, P & Rai, D, 2016, Access and rational use of psychotropic medications in low- and middle-income countries. Epidemiology and psychiatric sciences, vol 25., pp. 4-8
- Shen, H, Magnusson, C, Rai, D, Lundberg, M, Lê-Scherban, F, Dalman, C & Lee, BK, 2016, Associations of Parental Depression With Child School Performance at Age 16 Years in Sweden. JAMA psychiatry, vol 73., pp. 239-46
- Spackman, R, Qureshi, A & Rai, D, 2016, A review of recommendations for medical undergraduate intellectual disability psychiatry teaching from UK reports. Advances in Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities, vol 10., pp. 158-163
- Culpin, I & Rai, D, 2016, Engaging fathers in the treatment and prevention of postnatal depression.. The National Medical Journal of India, vol 28., pp. 202-203
- Padmanathan, P & Rai, D, 2015, Foundations of postgraduate clinical academic training in the UK. Natl Med J India, vol 28., pp. 43-44
- Hubbard, L, Tansey, KE, Rai, D, Jones, P, Ripke, S, Chambert, KD, Moran, JL, McCarroll, SA, Linden, DEJ, Owen, MJ, O'Donovan, MC, Walters, JTR & Zammit, S, 2015, Evidence of common genetic overlap between schizophrenia and cognition. Schizophrenia Bulletin, vol 42., pp. 832-842
- Selten, J-P, Lundberg, M, Rai, D & Magnusson, C, 2015, Risks for nonaffective psychotic disorder and bipolar disorder in young people with autism spectrum disorder: a population-based study. Journal of the American Medical Association Psychiatry, vol 72., pp. 483-9
Edit this profile If you are Dr Dheeraj Rai, you can edit this page. Login required.