Browse/search for people
Professor Debbie Sharp
Professor Debbie Sharp
Professor of Primary Health Care
MA, BM,BCh(Oxon), PhD(Lond), FRCGP, DRCOG
Area of research
Primary care research
- Malpass, A, Kessler, D, Sharp, D & Heawood, A, 2015, MBCT for Patients with Respiratory Conditions Who Experience Anxiety and Depression: A Qualitative Study. Mindfulness, vol 6., pp. 1181-1191
- Moore, THM, King, AJL, Evans, MA, Sharp, DJ, Persad, RA & Huntley, AL, 2015, Supportive care for men with prostate cancer: why are the trials not working? A systematic review and recommendations for future trials. Cancer Medicine, vol 4., pp. 1240-1251
- Hamilton-Shield, J & Sharp, D, 2015, Is the childhood obesity crisis over in England?. Archives of disease in childhood, vol 100., pp. 212-3
- Hamilton-Shield, J, Goodred, J, Powell, LA, Thorn, J, Banks, JP, Hollinghurst, S, Montgomery, A, Turner, K & Sharp, D, 2014, Changing eating behaviours to treat childhood obesity in the community using Mandolean: The Community Mandolean randomised controlled trial (ComMando) - A pilot study. Health Technology Assessment, vol 18., pp. 1-75
- King, A, Evans, M, Moore, T, Paterson, C, Sharp, D, Persad, R & Huntley, A, 2014, Prostate cancer and supportive care: a systematic review and qualitative synthesis of men’s experiences and unmet needs.. European Journal of Cancer Care, vol 24., pp. 618-634
- Falconer, CL, Cooper, AR, Walhin, JP, Thompson, D, Page, AS, Peters, TJ, Montgomery, AA, Sharp, DJ, Dayan, CM & Andrews, RC, 2014, Sedentary time and markers of inflammation in people with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD.
- Fox, KR, Ku, P-W, Hillsdon, M, Davis, MG, Simmonds, BAJ, Thompson, JL, Stathi, A, Gray, S, Sharp, DJ & Coulson, J, 2014, Objectively assessed physical activity and lower limb function and prospective associations with mortality and newly diagnosed disease in UK older adults: an OPAL four-year follow-up study. Age and Ageing.
- Datta, S, Horwood, JP, Hickman, M & Sharp, DJ, 2014, Case-finding for hepatitis C in primary care: a mixed-methods service evaluation. Br J Gen Pract, vol 64., pp. 76
- Simmonds, B, Fox, K, Davis, M, Ku, P-W, Gray, S, Hillsdon, M, Sharp, D, Stathi, A, Thompson, J, Coulson, J & Trayers, T, 2014, Objectively assessed physical activity and subsequent health service use of UK adults aged 70 and over: A four to five year follow up study. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Burns, A, Mahen, HO, Baxter, H, Bennert, K, Wiles, N, Ramchandani, P, Turner, K, Sharp, D, Thorn, J, Noble, S & Evans, J, 2013, A pilot randomised controlled trial of cognitive behavioural therapy for antenatal depression. BMC Psychiatry, vol 13., pp. 33
Edit this profile If you are Professor Debbie Sharp, you can edit this page. Login required.