Browse/search for people
Dr Anna Maria Adamska
Dr Anna Maria Adamska
PhD (Charles University, Prague and AGH University, Krakow)
Area of research
Actinide physics and chemistry, nuclear materials, surface science, magnetism and superconductivity
Postdoctoral research at the Interface Analysis Centre (Marie Curie Fellow) on growth, characterization and oxidation, corrosion studies of U-alloy thin films.
Ph.D. at the Charles University in Prague (CZ) and AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow (PL). Thesis title: Variation of actinide magnetism in uranium-based hydrides and other selected systems.
Physics Dynamic Lab Manual (DLM)
Preliminary Physics A - Mechanics, Waves and Optics 2013
Preliminary Physics B - Electromagnetism, Thermodynamics and Atomic Physics 2013
- Actinides physics and chemistry (uranium compounds
- alloys and hydrides)
- nuclear materials
- thin solid films
- surface science
- strongly correlated systems
- magnetism and superconductivity
- hydrogenation and hydrides
- Hutson, C, Martin, P, Payne, L, Oughton, N, Wyness, KE, Smith, D, Warren, AD, Rennie, SL, Jones, CP, Banos, AK, Payton, OD, Sutcliffe, JE, Paraskevoulakos, C, Liu, C, Darnbrough, J, Springell, RS, Hallam, KR, Stevens, OAC, Logan, M, Townes, J, Roberts, LGW, Pancost, RD, Marshall, D, Shaw, H, Gray, A, Liu, D, Hutson, K, Yapp, O, Huntley, S, Adamska, AM, Smale, R & Scott, T, 2017, The Importance and Impact of Public Engagement for the Nuclear Industry. in: Waste Management Symposia 2017: Proceedings of a meeting held 5-9 March 2017, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Waste Management Symposia, Inc
- Adamska, AM, Bright, EL, Sutcliffe, J, Liu, W, Payton, OD, Picco, L & Scott, TB, 2015, Characterisation of electrodeposited polycrystalline uranium dioxide thin films on nickel foil for industrial applications. Thin Solid Films, vol 597., pp. 57-64
- Adamska, AM, Springell, R, Warren, AD, Picco, L, Payton, O & Scott, TB, 2014, Growth and characterization of uranium-zirconium alloy thin films for nuclear industry applications. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol 47.
- Adamska, AM, Springell, R & Scott, TB, 2014, Characterization of poly- and single-crystal uranium-molybdenum alloy thin films. Thin Solid Films, vol 550., pp. 319-325
- Adamska, AM, Scott, TB, Springell, R, Warren, AD, Pico, L & Payton, O, 2014, Growth and characterization of poly- and single-crystal uranium-alloy thin films. in: Plutonium Futures: The Science 2014. American Nuclear Society, pp. 186-187
Edit this profile If you are Dr Anna Maria Adamska, you can edit this page. Login required.