Directs the activities of IBGRL and BITS. Editor of Transfusion Medicine and National Coordinator of research for the NBS.
The Bristol Institute for Transfusion Sciences
- Betin, VMS, Singleton, BK, Parsons, SF, Anstee, DJ & Lane, JD 2013, Autophagy facilitates organelle clearance during differentiation of human erythroblasts: Evidence for a role for ATG4 paralogs during autophagosome maturation. Autophagy, vol 9.
- Singleton, BK, Frayne, J & Anstee, DJ 2012, Blood group phenotypes resulting from mutations in erythroid transcription factors.. Current Opinion in Hematology, vol 19., pp. 486-493
- Anstee, DJ, Gampel, A & Toye, AM 2012, Ex-vivo generation of human red cells for transfusion. Current Opinion in Hematology, vol 19., pp. 163-9
- Griffiths, RE, Kupzig, S, Cogan, N, Mankelow, TJ, Betin, VMS, Trakarnsanga, K, Massey, EJ, Lane, JD, Parsons, SF & Anstee, DJ 2012, Maturing reticulocytes internalize plasma membrane in glycophorin A-containing vesicles that fuse with autophagosomes before exocytosis. Blood, vol 119., pp. 6296-6306
- Griffiths, RE, Kupzig, S, Cogan, N, Mankelow, TJ, Betin, VMS, Trakarnsanga, K, Massey, EJ, Parsons, SF, Anstee, DJ & Lane, JD 2012, The ins and outs of human reticulocyte maturation Autophagy and the endosome/exosome pathway. Autophagy, vol 8., pp. 1150-1151
- Satchwell, T, Bell, A, Pellegrin, S, Kupzig, S, Ridgwell, K, Daniels, G, Anstee, D, Akker, Evd & Toye, A 2011, Critical band 3 multiprotein complex interactions establish early during human erythropoiesis. Red Cells Iron And Erythropoiesis, vol 118 (1)., pp. 182 - 191
- Singleton, B, Lau, W, Fairweather, V, Burton, N, Wilson, M, Parsons, S, Richardson, B, Trakarnsanga, K, Brady, R, Anstee, D & Frayne, J 2011, Mutations in the second zinc finger of human EKLF reduce promoter affinity but give rise to benign and disease phenotypes. Blood, vol 118., pp. 3137 - 3145
- Richardson, B, Heesom, K, Parsons, S, Anstee, D & Frayne, J 2009, Analysis of the differential proteome of human erythroblasts during in vitro erythropoiesis by 2-D DIGE. Proteomics - Clinical applications, vol 3 (9)., pp. 1123 - 1134
- Singleton, BK, Fairweather, VSS, Lau, W, Parsons, SF, Burton, NM, Frayne, J, Brady, RL & Anstee, DJ 2009, A Novel EKLF Mutation in a Patient with Dyserythropoietic Anemia: The First Association of EKLF with Disease in Man.. Blood, vol 114., pp. 72-72
- Griffiths, R, Heesom, K & Anstee, D 2007, Normal prion protein trafficking in cultured human erythroblasts. Blood, vol 110 (13)., pp. 4518 - 4525
Full publications list in the University of Bristol publications system