Browse/search for people
Dr Winnie Wang
Dr Winnie Wang
Research interests include migration and mobility, population and urban geography, health geography, aging population, quantitative methods, China
- Feng, Z, Jones, K & Wang, WW 2015, An exploratory discrete-time multilevel analysis of the effect of social support on the survival of elderly people in China. Social Science & Medicine.
- Fannin, M, MacLeavy, J, Larner, W & Wang, WW 2014, ‘Work, life, bodies: New materialisms and feminisms’. Feminist Theory, vol 15., pp. 261-268
- Johnston, R, Harris, RJ, Jones, K, Manley, DJ, Sabel, CE & Wang, WW 2014, Mutual misunderstanding and avoidance, misrepresentations and disciplinary politics: spatial science and quantitative analysis in (United Kingdom) geographical curricula: Spatial science and quantitative analysis in (UK) geographical curricula. Dialogues in Human Geography, vol 4., pp. 3-25
- Johnston, R, Harris, RJ, Jones, K, Manley, DJ, Sabel, CE & Wang, WW 2014, One step forward and two steps back to the proper appreciation of spatial science. Dialogues in Human Geography, vol 4., pp. 59-69
- Larner, W, Fannin, M, MacLeavy, J & Wang, WW 2013, New Times, New Spaces: Gendered Transformations of Governance, Economy and Citizenship. Social Politics, vol 20., pp. 157-164
- Feng, Z, Wang, WW & Jones, K 2013, A multilevel analysis of the role of the family and the state in self-rated health of elderly Chinese. Health & Place, vol 23., pp. 148-156
- Wang, W & Cindy, FC 2012, Migrant Workers’ Integration in Urban China: Experiences in Employment, Social Adaptation and Self-Identity. Eurasian Geography and Economics, vol 53., pp. 731-749
- Feng, Z, Wang, W, Jones, K & Li, Y 2012, An exploratory multilevel analysis of income, income inequality and self-rated health of the elderly in China. Social Science & Medicine, vol 75., pp. 2481-2492
- Wang, W, Johnston, R & Jones, K 2011, Home advantage in American College Football games: a multilevel modelling approach. Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, vol 7., pp. 1 - 23
- Wang, W & Cindy, FC 2011, Research on Internal Migration in the Western Literature. in: Liang , Zai (eds) Demography. Beijing: People's University Press
Edit this profile If you are Dr Winnie Wang, you can edit this page. Login required.