Browse/search for people
Dr Winnie Wang
Dr Winnie Wang
Research interests include migration and mobility, population and urban geography, health geography, aging population, quantitative methods, China
- Feng, Z, Wang, WW & Jones, K 2013, A multilevel analysis of the role of the family and the state in self-rated health of elderly Chinese. Health & Place, vol 23., pp. 148-156
- Larner, W, Fannin, M, MacLeavy, J & Wang, WW 2013, New Times, New Spaces: Gendered Transformations of Governance, Economy and Citizenship. Social Politics, vol 20., pp. 157-164
- Wang, W & Cindy, FC 2012, Migrant Workers’ Integration in Urban China: Experiences in Employment, Social Adaptation and Self-Identity. Eurasian Geography and Economics, vol 53., pp. 731-749
- Feng, Z, Wang, W, Jones, K & Li, Y 2012, An exploratory multilevel analysis of income, income inequality and self-rated health of the elderly in China. Social Science & Medicine.
- Wang, W, Johnston, R & Jones, K 2011, Home advantage in American College Football games: a multilevel modelling approach. Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, vol 7., pp. 1 - 23
- Wang, W & Cindy, FC 2011, Research on Internal Migration in the Western Literature. in: Liang , Zai (eds) Demography. Beijing: People's University Press
- A.V., CW & Wang, W 2010, The automobile, immigrants, and poverty: implications for immigrant earnings and job access. Urban Geography, vol 31., pp. 523 - 540
- Cindy, FC & Wang, W 2008, THE HOUSEHOLD AS SECURITY:STRATEGIES OF RURAL-URBAN MIGRANTS IN CHINA. in: Ingrid Nielsen, Russell Smyth (eds) Migration and Social Protection in China. World Scientific, pp. 205 - 243
- Wang, W & Cindy, FC 2006, Success or failure: selectivity and reasons of return migrationin in Sichuan and Anhui, China. Environment and Planning A, vol 38., pp. 939 - 958
- A.V., CW & Wang, W 2005, Job Access and Commute Penalties: Balancing work and Residence in Los Angeles. Urban Geography, vol 26., pp. 610 - 626
Edit this profile If you are Dr Winnie Wang, you can edit this page. Login required.