Browse/search for people
Professor Tony Payne
Professor Tony Payne
Professor of Glaciology
- Roberts, WHG, Payne, AJ & Valdes, PJ, 2016, The role of basal hydrology in the surging of the Laurentide Ice Sheet. Climate of the Past, vol 12., pp. 1601-1617
- Stone, E, Capron, E, Lunt, D, Payne, T, Singarayer, J, Valdes, P & Wolff, E, 2016, Impact of meltwater on high-latitude early Last Interglacial climate. Climate of the Past, vol 12., pp. 1919-1932
- Cornford, S, Martin, D, Lee, V, Payne, T & Ng, E, 2016, Adaptive mesh refinement versus subgrid friction interpolation in simulations of Antarctic ice dynamics. Annals of Glaciology.
- Nias, IJ, Cornford, SL & Payne, T, 2016, Contrasting the modelled sensitivity of the Amundsen Sea Embayment ice streams. Journal of Glaciology, vol 62., pp. 552-562
- Cornford, SL, Martin, DF, Payne, AJ, Ng, EG, Le Brocq, A, Gladstone, RM, Edwards, TL, Shannon, SR, Agosta, C, van den Broeke, MR, Hellmer, H, Krinner, G, Ligtenberg, SRM, Timmermann, R & Vaughan, DG, 2015, Century-scale simulations of the response of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet to a warming climate. The Cryosphere, vol 9., pp. 1579-1600
- Gregoire, LJ, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ, 2015, The relative contribution of orbital forcing and greenhouse gases to the North American deglaciation. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 42., pp. 9970-9979
- Gomez, N, Gregoire, LJ, Mitrovica, JX & Payne, AJ, 2015, Laurentide-Cordilleran Ice Sheet saddle collapse as a contribution to meltwater pulse 1A. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 42., pp. 3954-3962
- Ritz, C, Edwards, T, Durand, G, Payne, T, Peyaud, V & Hindmarsh, R, 2015, Potential sea-level rise from Antarctic ice-sheet instability constrained by observations. Nature, vol 528., pp. 115-118
- Lee, V, Cornford, SL & Payne, AJ, 2015, Initialization of an ice-sheet model for present-day Greenland. Annals of Glaciology, vol 56., pp. 129-140
- Clark, P, Church, J, Gregory, J & Payne, T, 2015, Recent Progress in Understanding and Projecting Regional and Global Mean Sea-Level Change. Current Climate Change Reports.
Edit this profile If you are Professor Tony Payne, you can edit this page. Login required.