Browse/search for people
Professor Tony Payne
Professor Tony Payne
Professor of Glaciology
- Ritz, C, Edwards, T, Durand, G, Payne, T, Peyaud, V & Hindmarsh, R, 2015, Potential sea-level rise from Antarctic ice-sheet instability constrained by observations. Nature.
- Lee, V, Cornford, SL & Payne, AJ, 2015, Initialization of an ice-sheet model for present-day Greenland. Annals of Glaciology, vol 56., pp. 129-140
- Gomez, N, Gregoire, LJ, Mitrovica, JX & Payne, AJ, 2015, Laurentide-Cordilleran Ice Sheet saddle collapse as a contribution to meltwater pulse 1A. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 42., pp. 3954-3962
- Gregoire, LJ, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ, 2015, The relative contribution of orbital forcing and greenhouse gases to the North American deglaciation. Geophysical Research Letters., pp. n/a-n/a
- Cornford, SL, Martin, DF, Payne, AJ, Ng, EG, Le Brocq, A, Gladstone, RM, Edwards, TL, Shannon, SR, Agosta, C, van den Broeke, MR, Hellmer, H, Krinner, G, Ligtenberg, SRM, Timmermann, R & Vaughan, DG, 2015, Century-scale simulations of the response of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet to a warming climate. Cryosphere, vol 9., pp. 1579-1600
- Clark, P, Church, J, Gregory, J & Payne, T, 2015, Recent Progress in Understanding and Projecting Regional and Global Mean Sea-Level Change. Current Climate Change Reports.
- Roberts, WHG, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ, 2014, A new constraint on the size of Heinrich Events from an iceberg/sediment model. Earth and Planetary Science Letters., pp. 1-9
- Wright, AP, Young, DA, Bamber, JL, Dowdeswell, JA, Payne, AJ, Blankenship, DD & Siegert, MJ, 2014, Subglacial hydrological connectivity within the Byrd Glacier catchment, East Antarctica. Journal of Glaciology, vol 60., pp. 345-352
- Howard, T, Ridley, J, Pardaens, AK, Hurkmans, RTWL, Payne, AJ, Giesen, RH, Lowe, JA, Bamber, JL, Edwards, TL & Oerlemans, J, 2014, The land-ice contribution to 21st-century dynamic sea level rise. Ocean Science, vol 10., pp. 485-500
- Favier, L, Durand, G, Cornford, SL, Gudmundsson, GH, Gagliardini, O, Gillet-Chaulet, F, Zwinger, T, Payne, AJ & Le Brocq, AM, 2014, Retreat of Pine Island Glacier controlled by marine ice-sheet instability. Nature Clim. Change, vol 4., pp. 117-121
Edit this profile If you are Professor Tony Payne, you can edit this page. Login required.