Browse/search for people
Professor Tony Payne
Professor Tony Payne
Professor of Glaciology
- Favier, L, Durand, G, Cornford, SL, Gudmundsson, GH, Gagliardini, O, Gillet-Chaulet, F, Zwinger, T, Payne, AJ & Le Brocq, AM 2014, Retreat of Pine Island Glacier controlled by marine ice-sheet instability. Nature Clim. Change, vol 4., pp. 117-121
- Wright, AP, Young, DA, Bamber, JL, Dowdeswell, JA, Payne, AJ, Blankenship, DD & Siegert, MJ 2014, Subglacial hydrological connectivity within the Byrd Glacier catchment, East Antarctica. Journal of Glaciology, vol 60., pp. 345-352
- Gregory, JM, Church, JA, Clark, PU, Payne, AJ, Merrifield, MA, Nerem, RS, Nunn, PD, Pfeffer, WT & Stammer, D 2014, Comment on "Expert assessment of sea-level rise by AD 2100 and AD 2300", by Horton et al. (2014). Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 97., pp. 193-194
- Roberts, WHG, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ 2014, A new constraint on the size of Heinrich Events from an iceberg/sediment model. Earth and Planetary Science Letters., pp. 1-9
- Howard, T, Ridley, J, Pardaens, AK, Hurkmans, RTWL, Payne, AJ, Giesen, RH, Lowe, JA, Bamber, JL, Edwards, TL & Oerlemans, J 2014, The land-ice contribution to 21st-century dynamic sea level rise. Ocean Science, vol 10., pp. 485-500
- Wright, AP, Le Brocq, A, Cornford, SL, Bingham, RG, Corr, HFJ, Ferraccioli, F, Jordan, TA, Payne, AJ, Rippin, DM, Ross, N & Siegert, MJ 2014, Sensitivity of the Weddell Sea sector ice streams to sub-shelf melting and surface accumulation. The Cryosphere, vol 8., pp. 2119-2134
- Roberts, WHG, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ 2014, Topography's crucial role in Heinrich Events. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Levermann, A, Winkelmann, R, Nowicki, S, Fastook, JL, Frieler, K, Greve, R, Hellmer, HH, Martin, MA, Meinshausen, M, Mengel, M, Payne, AJ, Pollard, D, Sato, T, Timmermann, R, Wang, WL & Bindschadler, RA 2014, Projecting Antarctic ice discharge using response functions from SeaRISE ice-sheet models. Earth System Dynamics, vol 5., pp. 271-293
- Gong, Y, Cornford, SL & Payne, AJ 2014, Modelling the response of the Lambert Glacier–Amery Ice Shelf system, East Antarctica, to uncertain climate forcing over the 21st and 22nd centuries. The Cryosphere, vol 8., pp. 1057-1068
- Edwards, TL, Fettweis, X, Gagliardini, O, Gillet-Chaulet, F, Goelzer, H, Gregory, J, Hoffman, M, Huybrechts, P, Payne, AJ, Perego, M, Price, S, Quiquet, A & Ritz, C 2014, Effect of uncertainty in surface mass balance elevation feedback on projections of the future sea level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet. The Cryosphere, vol 8., pp. 1057-1068
Edit this profile If you are Professor Tony Payne, you can edit this page. Login required.