- Death, RM, Wadham, JL, Monteiro, FM, Le Brocq, AM, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, Dutkiewicz, S & Raiswell, R 2014, Antarctic ice sheet fertilises the Southern Ocean. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 2635-2643
- Telling, J, Anesio, AM, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Nylen, T, Hawkings, J, Singh, VB, Kaur, P, Musilova, M & Wadham, JL 2014, Spring thaw ionic pulses boost nutrient availability and microbial growth in entombed Antarctic Dry Valley cryoconite holes. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 5., pp. 694
- Benning, LG, Anesio, AM, Lutz, S & Tranter, M 2014, Biological impact on Greenland's albedo. Nature Geosci, vol 7., pp. 691-691
- Anesio, AM, Wright, K, Blacker, J, Bradley, J, Barker, GLA, Yallop, ML, Tranter, M & Benning, L 2014, Microbial succession from ice to vegetated soils in response to glacial retreat in the Arctic.
- Lawson, EC, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Stibal, M, Lis, G, Butler, CE, Laybourn-Parry, J, Nienow, P, Chandler, DM & Dewsbury, P 2014, Greenland Ice Sheet exports labile organic carbon to the Arctic oceans.. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 4015-4028
- Bagshaw, EA, Tranter, M, Fountain, A, Welch, K, Basagic, H & Lyons, WB 2013, Do cryoconite holes have the potential to be significant sources of C, N and P to downstream depauperate ecosystems of Taylor Valley, Antarctica?. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research.
- Bellas, CM, Anesio, AMB, Telling, J, Stibal, M, Tranter, M & Davis, SA 2013, Viral impacts on bacterial communities in Arctic cryoconite. Environmental Research Letters, vol 8.
- Crocket, KC, Foster, GL, Vance, D, Richards, DA & Tranter, M 2013, A Pb isotope tracer of ocean-ice sheet interaction: the record from the NE Atlantic during the Last Glacial/Interglacial cycle. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 82., pp. 133-144
- Bagshaw, EA, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Welch, K, Basagic, HJ & Lyons, WB 2013, Do Cryoconite Holes Have the Potential to be Significant Sources of C, N, and P to Downstream Depauperate. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research, vol 45., pp. 440-454
- Stanish, L, Bagshaw, EA, McKnight, D, Fountain, A & Tranter, M 2013, Environmental factors influencing diatom communities in Antarctic cryoconite holes. Environ. Res. Lett, vol 8.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system