- Hawkings, JR, Wadham, JL, Benning, LG, Hendry, KR, Tranter, M, Tedstone, A, Nienow, P & Raiswell, R, 2017, Ice sheets as a missing source of silica to the polar oceans. Nature Communications, vol 8.
- Bagshaw, EA, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Perkins, R, Morgan, A, Williamson, CJ, Fountain, AG, Fitzsimons, S & Dubnick, AJ, 2016, Response of Antarctic cryoconite microbial communities to light. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, vol 92.
- Lyons, WB, Welch, KA, Priscu, JC, Tranter, M & Royston-Bishop, G, 2016, Source of Lake Vostok cations constrained with strontium isotopes. Frontiers in Earth Science, vol 4.
- Bagshaw, EA, Beaton, A, Wadham, J, Mowlem, M, Hawkings, J & Tranter, M, 2016, Chemical sensors for in situ data collection in the cryosphere. Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol 82., pp. 348-357
- Wadham, JL, Hawkings, J, Telling, J, Chandler, D, Alcock, J, O'Donnell, E, Kaur, P, Bagshaw, E, Tranter, M, Tedstone, A & Nienow, P, 2016, Sources, cycling and export of nitrogen on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 6339-6352
- Raiswell, R, Hawkings, JR, Benning, LG, Baker, AR, Death, RM, Albani, S, Mahowald, N, Krom, MD, Poulton, SW, Wadham, JL & Tranter, M, 2016, Potentially bioavailable iron delivery by iceberg-hosted sediments and atmospheric dust to the polar oceans. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 3887-3900
- Bradley, J, Arndt, S, Sabacka, M, Benning, L, Barker, G, Blacker, J, Yallop, M, Wright, K, Bellas, C, Telling, J, Tranter, M & Anesio, A, 2016, Microbial dynamics in a High Arctic glacier forefield: a combined field, laboratory, and modelling approach. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 5677-5696
- O'Donnell, EC, Wadham, JL, Lis, GP, Tranter, M, Pickard, AE, Stibal, M, Dewsbury, P & Fitzsimons, S, 2016, Identification and analysis of low-molecular-weight dissolved organic carbon in subglacial basal ice ecosystems by ion chromatography. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 3833-3846
- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bamber, JL, Takeuchi, N & Anesio, AMB, 2016, Experimental evidence that microbial activity lowers the albedo of glaciers. Geochemical Perspectives Letters, vol 2., pp. 105-116
- Bradley, J, Arndt, S, Sabacka, M, Benning, L, Barker, G, Blacker, J, Yallop, M, Wright, K, Bellas, C, Telling, J, Tranter, M & Anesio, A, 2016, Microbial dynamics in a High-Arctic glacier forefield: a combined field, laboratory, and modelling approach. Biogeosciences Discussions.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system