- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bennett, SA, Wadham, J & Anesio, AM 2015, Stable microbial community composition on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 6.
- Telling, J, Boyd, Eric, Bone, N, Jones, EL, Tranter, M, MacFarlane, J, Martin, P, Wadham, J, Larmarche-Gagon, G, Skidmore, M, Hamilton, T, Hill, E, Jackson, M & DA, H 2015, Rock comminution as a source of hydrogen for subglacial ecosystems. Nature Geosciences, vol 8., pp. 851-855
- Tedesco, M, Doherty, S, Warren, S, Tranter, M, Stroeve, J, Fettweis, X & P, A 2015, What darkens the Greenland Ice Sheet?. Eos, vol 96.
- Hodson, A, Brock, B, Pearce, D, Laybourn-Parry, J & Tranter, M 2015, Cryospheric ecosystems: a synthesis of snowpack and glacial research. Environmental Research Letters, vol 10.
- Tranter, M 2015, Grand challenge for low temperature and pressure geochemistry—sparks in the dark, on Earth, Mars, and throughout the Galaxy. Frontiers in Earth Sciences, vol 3.
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Lawson, E, Sole, A, Cowton, T, Tedstone, A, Bartholomew, I, Nienow, P, Chandler, D & Telling, J 2015, The effect of warming climate on nutrient and solute export from the Greenland Ice Sheet. Geochemical Perspectives Letters, vol 1.
- Death, RM, Wadham, JL, Monteiro, FM, Le Brocq, AM, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, Dutkiewicz, S & Raiswell, R 2014, Antarctic ice sheet fertilises the Southern Ocean. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 2635-2643
- Hawkings, JR, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Raiswell, R, Benning, LG, Statham, PJ, Tedstone, A, Nienow, P, Lee, K & Telling, J 2014, Ice sheets as a significant source of highly reactive nanoparticulate iron to the oceans. Nature Communications, vol 5.
- Telling, J, Anesio, AM, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Nylen, T, Hawkings, J, Singh, VB, Kaur, P, Musilova, M & Wadham, JL 2014, Spring thaw ionic pulses boost nutrient availability and microbial growth in entombed Antarctic Dry Valley cryoconite holes. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 5.
- Anesio, AM, Wright, K, Blacker, J, Bradley, J, Barker, GLA, Yallop, ML, Tranter, M & Benning, L 2014, Microbial succession from ice to vegetated soils in response to glacial retreat in the Arctic.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system