Browse/search for people
Professor Martyn Tranter
Professor Martyn Tranter
Professor of Geography
- Crocket, KC, Foster, GL, Vance, D, Richards, DA & Tranter, M 2013, A Pb isotope tracer of ocean-ice sheet interaction: the record from the NE Atlantic during the Last Glacial/Interglacial cycle. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 82., pp. 133-144
- Bellas, CM, Anesio, AMB, Telling, J, Stibal, M, Tranter, M & Davis, SA 2013, Viral impacts on bacterial communities in Arctic cryoconite. Environmental Research Letters, vol 8.
- Wadham, JL, Death, R, Monteiro, F, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, R, R & S, T 2013, The potential role of the Antarctic Ice Sheet in global biogeochemical cycles. Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- Stanish, L, Bagshaw, EA, McKnight, D, Fountain, A & Tranter, M 2013, Environmental factors influencing diatom communities in Antarctic cryoconite holes. Environ. Res. Lett, vol 8.
- Bagshaw, EA, Tranter, M, Fountain, A, Welch, K, Basagic, H & Lyons, WB 2013, Do cryoconite holes have the potential to be significant sources of C, N and P to downstream depauperate ecosystems of Taylor Valley, Antarctica?. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research.
- Stibal, M, Wadham, JL, Lis, G, Telling, JP, Pancost, RD, Dubnick, A, Sharp, M, Lawson, EC, Butler, CE, Hasan, F, Tranter, M & Anesio, AMB 2012, Methanogenic potential of Arctic and Antarctic subglacial environments with contrasting organic carbon sources. Global Change Biology, vol 18., pp. 3332-3345
- Siegert, MJ, Clarke, RJ, Mowlem, M, Ross, N, Hill, CS, Tait, A, Hodgson, D, Parnell, J, Tranter, M, Pearce, D, Bentley, MJ, Cockell, C, Tsaloglou, M-N, Smith, AJ, Woodward, J, Brito, MP & Waugh, E 2012, CLEAN ACCESS, MEASUREMENT, AND SAMPLING OF ELLSWORTH SUBGLACIAL LAKE: A METHOD FOR EXPLORING DEEP ANTARCTIC SUBGLACIAL LAKE ENVIRONMENTS. Reviews of Geophysics, vol 50., pp. -
- Montross, SN, Skidmore, M, Tranter, M, Kivimaki, A-L & Parkes, R 2012, A microbial driver of chemical weathering in glaciated systems. Geology, vol 41., pp. 215-218
- Telling, J, Anesio, A, Tranter, M, Stibal, M, Hawkings, J, Irvine-Fynn, T, Hodson, A, Butler, C, Yallop, M & Wadham, J 2012, Controls on the autochthonous production and respiration of organic matter in cryoconite holes on High Arctic glaciers. Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences, vol 117., pp. G01017
- Crocket, KC, Vance, D, Foster, G, Richards, D & Tranter, M 2012, Continental weathering fluxes during the last glacial/interglacial cycle: insights from the marine sedimentary Pb isotope record at Orphan Knoll, NW Atlantic. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 38., pp. 89 - 99
Edit this profile If you are Professor Martyn Tranter, you can edit this page. Login required.