Browse/search for people
Professor Martyn Tranter
Professor Martyn Tranter
Professor of Geography
- Bellas, CM, Anesio, AMB, Telling, J, Stibal, M, Tranter, M & Davis, SA 2013, Viral impacts on bacterial communities in Arctic cryoconite. Environmental Research Letters, vol 8.
- Crocket, KC, Foster, GL, Vance, D, Richards, DA & Tranter, M 2013, A Pb isotope tracer of ocean-ice sheet interaction: the record from the NE Atlantic during the Last Glacial/Interglacial cycle. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 82., pp. 133-144
- Wadham, JL, Death, R, Monteiro, F, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, R, R & S, T 2013, The potential role of the Antarctic Ice Sheet in global biogeochemical cycles. Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- Stanish, L, Bagshaw, EA, McKnight, D, Fountain, A & Tranter, M 2013, Environmental factors influencing diatom communities in Antarctic cryoconite holes. Environ. Res. Lett, vol 8.
- Bagshaw, EA, Tranter, M, Fountain, A, Welch, K, Basagic, H & Lyons, WB 2013, Do cryoconite holes have the potential to be significant sources of C, N and P to downstream depauperate ecosystems of Taylor Valley, Antarctica?. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research.
- Crocket, KC, Vance, D, Foster, G, Richards, D & Tranter, M 2012, Continental weathering fluxes during the last glacial/interglacial cycle: insights from the marine sedimentary Pb isotope record at Orphan Knoll, NW Atlantic. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 38., pp. 89 - 99
- Telling, J, Anesio, A, Tranter, M, Stibal, M, Hawkings, J, Irvine-Fynn, T, Hodson, A, Butler, C, Yallop, M & Wadham, J 2012, Controls on the autochthonous production and respiration of organic matter in cryoconite holes on High Arctic glaciers. Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences, vol 117., pp. G01017
- Yallop, ML, Anesio, AMB, Perkins, RG, Cook, J, Telling, JP, Fagan, DT, MacFarlane, JW, Stibal, M, Barker, GLA, Bellas, CM, Hodson, A, Tranter, M, Wadham, JL & Roberts, NW 2012, Photophysiology and albedo-changing potential of the ice algal community on the surface of the Greenland ice sheet. ISME Journal, vol 6., pp. 2302?2313
- Telling, JP, Stibal, M, Anesio, A, Tranter, M, Nias, I, Cook, J, Bellas, CM, Lis, G, Wadham, JL, Sole, A, Nienow, P & Hodson, A 2012, Microbial nitrogen cycling on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Biogeosciences, vol 9., pp. 2431-2442
- Siegert, MJ, Clarke, RJ, Mowlem, M, Ross, N, Hill, CS, Tait, A, Hodgson, D, Parnell, J, Tranter, M, Pearce, D, Bentley, MJ, Cockell, C, Tsaloglou, M-N, Smith, AJ, Woodward, J, Brito, MP & Waugh, E 2012, CLEAN ACCESS, MEASUREMENT, AND SAMPLING OF ELLSWORTH SUBGLACIAL LAKE: A METHOD FOR EXPLORING DEEP ANTARCTIC SUBGLACIAL LAKE ENVIRONMENTS. Reviews of Geophysics, vol 50., pp. -
Edit this profile If you are Professor Martyn Tranter, you can edit this page. Login required.