- Bagshaw, EA, Beaton, A, Wadham, J, Mowlem, M, Hawkings, J & Tranter, M, 2016, Chemical sensors for in situ data collection in the cryosphere. Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol 82., pp. 348-357
- O'Donnell, EC, Wadham, JL, Lis, GP, Tranter, M, Pickard, AE, Stibal, M, Dewsbury, P & Fitzsimons, S, 2016, Identification and analysis of low-molecular-weight dissolved organic carbon in subglacial basal ice ecosystems by ion chromatography. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 3833-3846
- Chen, T, Robinson, L, Beasley, M, Claxton, L, Anderson, M, Gregoire, L, Wadham, J, Fornari, D & Harpp, K, 2016, Ocean mixing and ice-sheet control of last deglacial seawater 234U/238U evolution. Science.
- Bagshaw, EA, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Perkins, R, Morgan, A, Williamson, CJ, Fountain, AG, Fitzsimons, S & Dubnick, AJ, 2016, Response of Antarctic cryoconite microbial communities to light. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, vol 92.
- Raiswell, R, Hawkings, JR, Benning, LG, Baker, AR, Death, RM, Albani, S, Mahowald, N, Krom, MD, Poulton, SW, Wadham, JL & Tranter, M, 2016, Potentially bioavailable iron delivery by iceberg-hosted sediments and atmospheric dust to the polar oceans. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 3887-3900
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Telling, J, Bagshaw, E, Beaton, A, Simmons, S-L, Chandler, D, Tedstone, A & Nienow, P, 2016, The Greenland Ice Sheet as a hot spot of phosphorus weathering and export in the Arctic. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Stibal, M, Schostag, M, Hansen, L, Chandler, D, Wadham, J & Jacobsen, J, 2015, Different bulk and active bacterial communities in cryoconite from the margin and interior of the Greenland ice sheet. Environmental Microbiology Reports., pp. 293-300
- Bagshaw, E, Tranter, M, Wadham, J, Fountain, A & Fitzsimons, S, 2015, Processes controlling carbon cycling in Antarctic Glacier surface ecosystems. Geochemical Perspectives Letters.
- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bennett, SA, Wadham, J & Anesio, AM, 2015, Stable microbial community composition on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Frontiers in Microbiology, vol 6.
- Telling, J, Boyd, Eric, Bone, N, Jones, EL, Tranter, M, MacFarlane, J, Martin, PG, Wadham, J, Larmarche-Gagon, G, Skidmore, M, Hamilton, T, Hill, E, Jackson, M & DA, H, 2015, Rock comminution as a source of hydrogen for subglacial ecosystems. Nature Geoscience, vol 8., pp. 851-855
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system