- Hawkings, JR, Wadham, JL, Benning, LG, Hendry, KR, Tranter, M, Tedstone, A, Nienow, P & Raiswell, R, 2017, Ice sheets as a missing source of silica to the polar oceans. Nature Communications, vol 8.
- Linhoff, BS, Charette, MA, Nienow, PW, Wadham, JL, Tedstone, AJ & Cowton, T, 2017, Utility of 222Rn as a passive tracer of subglacial distributed system drainage. Earth and Planetary Science Letters.
- Raiswell, R, Hawkings, JR, Benning, LG, Baker, AR, Death, RM, Albani, S, Mahowald, N, Krom, MD, Poulton, SW, Wadham, JL & Tranter, M, 2016, Potentially bioavailable iron delivery by iceberg-hosted sediments and atmospheric dust to the polar oceans. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 3887-3900
- Bagshaw, EA, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Perkins, R, Morgan, A, Williamson, CJ, Fountain, AG, Fitzsimons, S & Dubnick, AJ, 2016, Response of Antarctic cryoconite microbial communities to light. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, vol 92.
- Bagshaw, EA, Beaton, A, Wadham, J, Mowlem, M, Hawkings, J & Tranter, M, 2016, Chemical sensors for in situ data collection in the cryosphere. Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol 82., pp. 348-357
- Chen, T, Robinson, L, Beasley, M, Claxton, L, Anderson, M, Gregoire, L, Wadham, J, Fornari, D & Harpp, K, 2016, Ocean mixing and ice-sheet control of seawater 234U/238U during the last deglaciation. Science, vol 354., pp. 626-629
- Wadham, JL, Hawkings, J, Telling, J, Chandler, D, Alcock, J, O'Donnell, E, Kaur, P, Bagshaw, E, Tranter, M, Tedstone, A & Nienow, P, 2016, Sources, cycling and export of nitrogen on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 6339-6352
- O'Donnell, EC, Wadham, JL, Lis, GP, Tranter, M, Pickard, AE, Stibal, M, Dewsbury, P & Fitzsimons, S, 2016, Identification and analysis of low-molecular-weight dissolved organic carbon in subglacial basal ice ecosystems by ion chromatography. Biogeosciences, vol 13., pp. 3833-3846
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Telling, J, Bagshaw, E, Beaton, A, Simmons, S-L, Chandler, D, Tedstone, A & Nienow, P, 2016, The Greenland Ice Sheet as a hot spot of phosphorus weathering and export in the Arctic. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bennett, SA, Wadham, J & Anesio, AM, 2015, Stable microbial community composition on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Frontiers in Microbiology, vol 6.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system