- Bagshaw, EA, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Perkins, R, Morgan, A, Williamson, CJ, Fountain, AG, Fitzsimons, S & Dubnick, A, 2016, Response of Antarctic cryoconite microbial communities to light. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, vol 92., pp. 1-11
- Bagshaw, E, Beaton, A, Wadham, J, Mowlem, M, Hawkings, J & Tranter, M, 2016, Chemical sensors for in situ data collection in the cryosphere. Trends in Analytical Chemistry.
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Telling, J, Bagshaw, E, Beaton, A, Simmons, S-L, Chandler, D, Tedstone, A & Nienow, P, 2016, The Greenland Ice Sheet as a hot spot of phosphorus weathering and export in the Arctic. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Telling, J, Boyd, Eric, Bone, N, Jones, EL, Tranter, M, MacFarlane, J, Martin, PG, Wadham, J, Larmarche-Gagon, G, Skidmore, M, Hamilton, T, Hill, E, Jackson, M & DA, H, 2015, Rock comminution as a source of hydrogen for subglacial ecosystems. Nature Geoscience, vol 8., pp. 851-855
- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bennett, SA, Wadham, J & Anesio, AM, 2015, Stable microbial community composition on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 6.
- Chandler, DM, Alcock, JD, Wadham, JL, MacKie, SL & Telling, J, 2015, Seasonal changes of ice surface characteristics and productivity in the ablation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet. The Cryosphere, vol 9., pp. 487-504
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Lawson, E, Sole, A, Cowton, T, Tedstone, A, Bartholomew, I, Nienow, P, Chandler, D & Telling, J, 2015, The effect of warming climate on nutrient and solute export from the Greenland Ice Sheet. Geochemical Perspectives Letters, vol 1.
- Lupascu, M, Wadham, JL, Hornibrook, ERC & Pancost, RD, 2014, Methanogen biomarkers in the discontinuous permafrost zone of stordalen, Sweden. Permafrost and Periglacial Processes, vol 25., pp. 221-232
- Telling, J, Anesio, AM, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Nylen, T, Hawkings, J, Singh, VB, Kaur, P, Musilova, M & Wadham, JL, 2014, Spring thaw ionic pulses boost nutrient availability and microbial growth in entombed Antarctic Dry Valley cryoconite holes. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 5.
- Hawkings, JR, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Raiswell, R, Benning, LG, Statham, PJ, Tedstone, AJ, Nienow, P, Lee, K & Telling, J, 2014, Ice sheets as a significant source of highly reactive nanoparticulate iron to the oceans. Nature Communications, vol 5.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system