- Bagshaw, E, Beaton, A, Wadham, J, Mowlem, M, Hawkings, J & Tranter, M, 2016, Chemical sensors for in situ data collection in the cryosphere. Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol 82., pp. 348-357
- Bagshaw, EA, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Perkins, R, Morgan, A, Williamson, CJ, Fountain, AG, Fitzsimons, S & Dubnick, A, 2016, Response of Antarctic cryoconite microbial communities to light. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, vol 92., pp. 1-11
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Telling, J, Bagshaw, E, Beaton, A, Simmons, S-L, Chandler, D, Tedstone, A & Nienow, P, 2016, The Greenland Ice Sheet as a hot spot of phosphorus weathering and export in the Arctic. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bennett, SA, Wadham, J & Anesio, AM, 2015, Stable microbial community composition on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 6.
- Telling, J, Boyd, Eric, Bone, N, Jones, EL, Tranter, M, MacFarlane, J, Martin, PG, Wadham, J, Larmarche-Gagon, G, Skidmore, M, Hamilton, T, Hill, E, Jackson, M & DA, H, 2015, Rock comminution as a source of hydrogen for subglacial ecosystems. Nature Geoscience, vol 8., pp. 851-855
- Chandler, DM, Alcock, JD, Wadham, JL, MacKie, SL & Telling, J, 2015, Seasonal changes of ice surface characteristics and productivity in the ablation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet. The Cryosphere, vol 9., pp. 487-504
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Lawson, E, Sole, A, Cowton, T, Tedstone, A, Bartholomew, I, Nienow, P, Chandler, D & Telling, J, 2015, The effect of warming climate on nutrient and solute export from the Greenland Ice Sheet. Geochemical Perspectives Letters, vol 1.
- Hawkings, JR, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Raiswell, R, Benning, LG, Statham, PJ, Tedstone, AJ, Nienow, P, Lee, K & Telling, J, 2014, Ice sheets as a significant source of highly reactive nanoparticulate iron to the oceans. Nature Communications, vol 5.
- Death, RM, Wadham, JL, Monteiro, FM, Le Brocq, AM, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, Dutkiewicz, S & Raiswell, R, 2014, Antarctic ice sheet fertilises the Southern Ocean. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 2635-2643
- Telling, J, Anesio, AM, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Nylen, T, Hawkings, J, Singh, VB, Kaur, P, Musilova, M & Wadham, JL, 2014, Spring thaw ionic pulses boost nutrient availability and microbial growth in entombed Antarctic Dry Valley cryoconite holes. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 5.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system