- Lishman, BSR, Wadham, JL, Drinkwater, BW, Kendall, J, Burrow, SG, Hilton, GS & Craddock, IJ 2013, Assessing the utility of acoustic communications for wireless sensors deployed beneath ice sheets. Annals of Glaciology, vol 54., pp. 124
- Chandler, DM, Wadham, JL, Lis, GP, Cowton, T, Sole, A, Bartholomew, I, Telling, J, Nienow, P, Bagshaw, EB, Mair, D, Vinen, S & Hubbard, A 2013, Evolution of the subglacial drainage system beneath the Greenland Ice Sheet revealed by tracers. Nature Geoscience, vol 6., pp. 195-198
- Wadham, JL, Death, R, Monteiro, F, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, R, R & S, T 2013, The potential role of the Antarctic Ice Sheet in global biogeochemical cycles. Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- Bagshaw, EA, Burrow, SG, Wadham, JL, Bowden, JA, Lishman, BSR, Salter, M, Barnes, R & Nienow, P 2012, E-tracers: Development of a low cost wireless technique for exploring sub-surface hydrological systems. Hydrological Processes, vol 26., pp. 3157?3160
- Bagshaw, EA, Wadham, JL, Burrow, SG, Lishman, BSR, Chandler, DM & Bowden, JA 2012, Novel wireless sensing methods for sub-ice applications. in: AGU fall meeting. C13E-0674.
- Stibal, M, Wadham, JL, Lis, G, Telling, JP, Pancost, RD, Dubnick, A, Sharp, M, Lawson, EC, Butler, CE, Hasan, F, Tranter, M & Anesio, AMB 2012, Methanogenic potential of Arctic and Antarctic subglacial environments with contrasting organic carbon sources. Global Change Biology, vol 18., pp. 3332-3345
- Dani, KS, Mader, HM, Wolff, EW & Wadham, JL 2012, Modelling the liquid-water vein system within polar ice sheets as a potential microbial habitat.. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol 333-334., pp. 238-249
- Wadham, J, Arndt, S, S., T, Stibal, M, Telling, J, Lis, G, Lawson, E, Ridgwell, A, A., D, M.J., S, Anesio, A & Butler, C 2012, Potential methane reservoirs beneath Antarctica. Nature, vol 488., pp. 633
- Telling, J, Anesio, A, Tranter, M, Stibal, M, Hawkings, J, Irvine-Fynn, T, Hodson, A, Butler, C, Yallop, M & Wadham, J 2012, Controls on the autochthonous production and respiration of organic matter in cryoconite holes on High Arctic glaciers. Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences, vol 117., pp. G01017
- Bagshaw, E, Stibal, M, Anesio, A, Bellas, C, Tranter, M, Telling, J & Wadham, J 2012, Life in the cold: Glacier surface habitats. in: E Bell (eds) Life at extremes. Scottish Association for Marine Science
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system