- Musilova, M, Tranter, M, Bennett, SA, Wadham, J & Anesio, AM 2015, Stable microbial community composition on the Greenland Ice Sheet. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 6.
- Chandler, DM, Alcock, JD, Wadham, JL, MacKie, SL & Telling, J 2015, Seasonal changes of ice surface characteristics and productivity in the ablation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet. The Cryosphere, vol 9., pp. 487-504
- Telling, J, Boyd, Eric, Bone, N, Jones, EL, Tranter, M, MacFarlane, J, Martin, P, Wadham, J, Larmarche-Gagon, G, Skidmore, M, Hamilton, T, Hill, E, Jackson, M & DA, H 2015, Rock comminution as a source of hydrogen for subglacial ecosystems. Nature Geosciences, vol 8., pp. 851-855
- Hawkings, J, Wadham, J, Tranter, M, Lawson, E, Sole, A, Cowton, T, Tedstone, A, Bartholomew, I, Nienow, P, Chandler, D & Telling, J 2015, The effect of warming climate on nutrient and solute export from the Greenland Ice Sheet. Geochemical Perspectives Letters, vol 1.
- Telling, J, Anesio, AM, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Nylen, T, Hawkings, J, Singh, VB, Kaur, P, Musilova, M & Wadham, JL 2014, Spring thaw ionic pulses boost nutrient availability and microbial growth in entombed Antarctic Dry Valley cryoconite holes. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 5.
- Hindshaw, RS, Rickli, J, Leuthold, J, Wadham, J & Bourdon, B 2014, Identifying weathering sources and processes in an outlet glacier of the Greenland Ice Sheet using Ca and Sr isotope ratios. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, vol 145., pp. 50-71
- Lupascu, M, Wadham, JL, Hornibrook, ERC & Pancost, RD 2014, Methanogen biomarkers in the discontinuous permafrost zone of stordalen, Sweden. Permafrost and Periglacial Processes, vol 25., pp. 221-232
- Hawkings, JR, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Raiswell, R, Benning, LG, Statham, PJ, Tedstone, A, Nienow, P, Lee, K & Telling, J 2014, Ice sheets as a significant source of highly reactive nanoparticulate iron to the oceans. Nature Communications, vol 5.
- Death, RM, Wadham, JL, Monteiro, FM, Le Brocq, AM, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, Dutkiewicz, S & Raiswell, R 2014, Antarctic ice sheet fertilises the Southern Ocean. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 2635-2643
- Laybourn-Parry, J & Wadham, JL 2014, Antarctic Lakes. Oxford University Press
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system