Browse/search for people
Professor Jemma Wadham
Professor Jemma Wadham
Professor in Glaciology
- Death, RM, Wadham, JL, Monteiro, FM, Le Brocq, AM, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, Dutkiewicz, S & Raiswell, R 2014, Antarctic ice sheet fertilises the Southern Ocean. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 2635-2643
- Telling, J, Anesio, AM, Tranter, M, Fountain, AG, Nylen, T, Hawkings, J, Singh, VB, Kaur, P, Musilova, M & Wadham, JL 2014, Spring thaw ionic pulses boost nutrient availability and microbial growth in entombed Antarctic Dry Valley cryoconite holes. Frontiers in microbiology, vol 5., pp. 694
- Laybourn-Parry, J & Wadham, JL 2014, Antarctic Lakes. Oxford University Press
- Lawson, EC, Wadham, JL, Tranter, M, Stibal, M, Lis, G, Butler, CE, Laybourn-Parry, J, Nienow, P, Chandler, DM & Dewsbury, P 2014, Greenland Ice Sheet exports labile organic carbon to the Arctic oceans.. Biogeosciences, vol 11., pp. 4015-4028
- Bagshaw, EA, Lishman, BSR, Wadham, JL, Bowden, JA, Burrow, SG, Clare, LR & Chandler, DM 2014, Novel wireless sensors for in situ measurement of sub-ice hydrologic systems. Annals of Glaciology, vol 55.
- Chandler, DM, D, J, Alcock, Wadham, JL, Mackie, S & Telling, J 2014, Seasonal changes of ice surface characteristics and productivity in the ablation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet.. The Cryosphere, vol 8., pp. 1337-1382
- Chandler, DM, Wadham, JL, Lis, GP, Cowton, T, Sole, A, Bartholomew, I, Telling, J, Nienow, P, Bagshaw, EB, Mair, D, Vinen, S & Hubbard, A 2013, Evolution of the subglacial drainage system beneath the Greenland Ice Sheet revealed by tracers. Nature Geoscience, vol 6., pp. 195-198
- Lishman, BSR, Wadham, JL, Drinkwater, BW, Kendall, J, Burrow, SG, Hilton, GS & Craddock, IJ 2013, Assessing the utility of acoustic communications for wireless sensors deployed beneath ice sheets. Annals of Glaciology, vol 54., pp. 124-134
- Wadham, JL, Death, R, Monteiro, F, Tranter, M, Ridgwell, AJ, Raiswell, R & Tulaczyk, S 2013, The potential role of the Antarctic Ice Sheet in global biogeochemical cycles. Earth and Environmental Science Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, vol 104., pp. 55-67
- Lupascu, M, Wadham, JL, Hornibrook, ERC & Pancost, RD 2012, Temperature sensitivity of methane production in the permafrost active layer at Stordalen, Sweden: A comparison with non-permafrost northern wetlands. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research, vol 44., pp. 469-482
Professor Wadham currently teaches 2 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Professor Jemma Wadham, you can edit this page. Login required.