- Monteiro, FM, Bach, LT, Brownlee, C, Bown, P, Rickaby, REM, Poulton, AJ, Tyrrell, T, Beaufort, L, Dutkiewicz, S, Gibbs, S, Gutowska, MA, Lee, R, Riebesell, U, Young, J & Ridgwell, AJ, 2016, Why marine phytoplankton calcify. Science Advances, vol 2.
- Wood, S, Baums, I, Paris, C, Ridgwell, A, Kessler, W & Hendy, E, 2016, El Niño, surface circulation and coral larval dispersal across the world's greatest marine barrier. Nature Communications, vol 7.
- Gibbs, SJ, Bown, PR, Ridgwell, A, Young, JR, Poulton, AJ & O'Dea, SA, 2016, Ocean warming, not acidification, controlled coccolithophore response during past greenhouse climate change. Geology, vol 44., pp. 59-62
- Turner, SK & Ridgwell, A, 2016, Development of a novel empirical framework for interpreting geological carbon isotope excursions, with implications for the rate of carbon injection across the PETM. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol 435., pp. 1-13
- Zeebe, RE, Ridgwell, A & Zachos, JC, 2016, Anthropogenic carbon release rate unprecedented during the past 66 million years. Nature Geoscience, vol 9., pp. 325-329
- Meyer, KM, Ridgwell, A & Payne, JL, 2016, The influence of the biological pump on ocean chemistry: Implications for long-term trends in marine redox chemistry, the global carbon cycle, and marine animal ecosystems. Geobiology, vol 14., pp. 207-219
- Penman, DE, Turner, SK, Sexton, PF, Norris, RD, Dickson, AJ, Boulila, S, Ridgwell, A, Zeebe, RE, Zachos, JC, Cameron, A, Westerhold, T & Röhl, U, 2016, An abyssal carbonate compensation depth overshoot in the aftermath of the Palaeocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum. Nature Geoscience, vol 9., pp. 575-580
- Zhou, X, Thomas, E, Winguth, AME, Ridgwell, A, Scher, H, Hoogakker, BAA, Rickaby, REM & Lu, Z, 2016, Expanded oxygen minimum zones during the late Paleocene-early Eocene: Hints from multiproxy comparison and ocean modeling. Paleoceanography, vol 31., pp. 1532-1546
- Lord, NS, Ridgwell, AJ, Thorne, MC & Lunt, DJ, 2016, An impulse response function for the "long tail" of excess atmospheric CO2 in an Earth system model. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, vol 30., pp. 2-17
- Taylor, LL, Quirk, J, Thorley, RMS, Kharecha, PA, Hansen, J, Ridgwell, A, Lomas, MR, Banwart, SA & Beerling, DJ, 2016, Enhanced weathering strategies for stabilizing climate and averting ocean acidification. Nature Climate Change, vol 6., pp. 402-406
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system