Browse/search for people
Professor Andy Ridgwell
Professor Andy Ridgwell
Professorial Research Fellow
BA(Cantab), MSc(Nott), PhD(EAnglia)
Area of research
This page is *not* maintained: see 'Research summary' for contact details.
- Colbourn, G, Ridgwell, A & Lenton, TM 2015, The time scale of the silicate weathering negative feedback on atmospheric CO<inf>2</inf>. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Zhou, X, Jenkyns, HC, Owens, JD, Junium, CK, Zheng, XY, Sageman, BB, Hardisty, DS, Lyons, TW, Ridgwell, A & Lu, Z 2015, Upper ocean oxygenation dynamics from I/Ca ratios during the Cenomanian-Turonian OAE 2. Paleoceanography, vol 30., pp. 510-526
- Jones, NS, Ridgwell, A & Hendy, EJ 2015, Evaluation of coral reef carbonate production models at a global scale. Biogeosciences, vol 12., pp. 1339-1356
- Lord, NS, Ridgwell, AJ, Thorne, MC & Lunt, DJ 2015, An impulse response function for the ‘long tail’ of excess atmospheric CO2 in an Earth system model. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- Jennions, S, Thomas, E, Schmidt, D, Lunt, D & Ridgwell, A 2015, Changes in benthic ecosystems and ocean circulation in the Southeast Atlantic across Eocene Thermal Maximum 2. Paleoceanography.
- Schmidt, A, Skeffington, R, Thordarson, T, Self, S, Forster, P, Rap, A, Ridgwell, A, Fowler, D, Wilson, M, Mann, G, Wignall, P & Carslaw, K 2015, Selective environmental stress from sulfur emitted by continental flood basalt eruptions. Nature Geoscience.
- Lord, N, Ridgwell, A, Thorne, MC & Lunt, D 2015, The ‘long tail’ of anthropogenic CO2 decline in the atmosphere and its consequences for post-closure performance assessments for disposal of radioactive wastes. Mineralogical Magazine.
- Wilson, J, Ridgwell, A & Barker, S 2015, Can organic matter flux profiles be diagnosed using remineralisation rates derived from observed tracers and modelled ocean transport rates?. Biogeosciences, vol 12., pp. 5547-5562
- Goodwin, P, Williams, R & Ridgwell, AJ 2015, Sensitivity of global warming to carbon emissions due to ocean heating and carbon drawdown. Nature Geoscience, vol 8., pp. 29?34
- Jackson, LS, Crook, JA, Jarvis, A, Leedal, D, Ridgwell, A, Vaughan, N & Forster, PM 2015, Assessing the controllability of Arctic sea ice extent by sulfate aerosol geoengineering. Geophysical Research Letters.
Edit this profile If you are Professor Andy Ridgwell, you can edit this page. Login required.