- Broeke, Mvd, Bamber, JL, Ettema, J, Rignot, E, Schrama, E, Berg, WJvd, Meijgaard, Ev, Velicogna, I & Wouters, B 2009, Partitioning Recent Greenland Mass Loss. Science, vol 326., pp. 984-986
- Wouters, B, Bamber, JL, den, BMv, Lenaerts, JTM & Sasgen, I 2013, Limits in detecting acceleration of ice sheet mass loss due to climate variability. Nature Geoscience.
- Bamber, JL & Aspinall, W 2013, An expert judgement assessment of future sea level rise from the ice sheets. Nature Climate Change, vol 3.
- Wright, AP, Young, DA, Roberts, JL, Schroeder, DM, Bamber, JL, Dowdeswell, JA, Young, NW, Brocq, AML, Warner, RC, Payne, AJ, Blankenship, DD, Ommen, TDv & Siegert, MJ 2012, Evidence of a hydrological connection between the ice divide and ice sheet margin in the Aurora Subglacial Basin, East Antarctica. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, vol 117., pp. -
- Day, J, Bamber, JL, Valdes, PJ & Kohler, J 2012, The impact of a seasonally ice free Arctic Ocean on the temperature, precipitation and surface mass balance of Svalbard. The Cryosphere, vol 6., pp. 35-50
- Bamber, J, Jannke, E, Jan, L, Eric, R & den, BMv 2012, Recent large increases in freshwater fluxes from Greenland into the North Atlantic. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 39.
- Sasgen, I, Broeke, Mvd, Bamber, JL, Rignot, E, Sorensen, LS, Wouters, B, Martinec, Z, Velicogna, I & Simonsen, SB 2012, Timing and origin of recent regional ice-mass loss in Greenland. Earth and planetary science letters, vol 333., pp. 293-303
- Fitzgerald, PW, Bamber, JL, Ridley, JK & Rougier, JC 2012, Exploration of parametric uncertainty in a surface mass balance model applied to the Greenland ice sheet. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, vol 117., pp. -
- Kargel, JS, Ahlstrom, AP, Alley, RB, Bamber, JL, Benham, TJ, Box, JE, Chen, C, Christoffersen, P, Citterio, M, Cogley, JG, Jiskoot, H, Leonard, GJ, Morin, P, Scambos, T, Sheldon, T & Willis, I 2012, Greenland's shrinking ice cover: "fast times" but not that fast. The Cryosphere, vol 6., pp. 533-537
- Hall, AC, Schumann, GJ-, Bamber, JL, Bates, PD & Trigg, MA 2012, Geodetic corrections to Amazon River water level gauges using ICESat altimetry. Water Resources Research, vol 48., pp. -
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system