- Martin, T & Azvine, B, 2017, A virtual machine for event sequence identification using fuzzy tolerance. in: 2016 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE 2016): Proceedings of a meeting held 24-29 July 2016, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), pp. 1080-1087
- Martin, T & Azvine, B, 2016, Anomaly Detection by Multi-Level Tolerance Relations.
- Martin, T & Azvine, B, 2016, Efficient Event Filter.
- Martin, TP & Azvine, B, 2016, An Incremental Fuzzy Approach to Finding Event Sequences. in: Joao Paulo Carvalho, Marie-Jeanne Lesot, Uzay Kaymak, Susana Vieira, Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier, Ronald R Yager (eds) Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems: 16th International Conference, IPMU 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, June 20-24, 2016, Proceedings, Part I. Springer International Publishing, pp. 525-536
- Martin, TP & Azvine, B, 2015, Representation and identification of approximately similar event sequences. in: Flexible Query Answering Systems: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference FQAS 2015, Cracow, Poland, October 26-28, 2015. Springer Verlag, pp. 87-99
- Yazici, A, Pal, NR, Kaymak, U, Martin, T, Ishibuchi, H, Lin, C-T, Sousa, JMC & Tütmez, B, 2015, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, FUZZ-IEEE 2015, Istanbul, Turkey, August 2-5, 2015. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Lewis, DJ & Martin, TP, 2015, Managing Vagueness with Fuzzy in Hierarchical Big Data: INNS Conference on Big Data 2015 Program San Francisco, CA, USA 8-10 August 2015. Procedia Computer Science, vol 53., pp. 19-28
- Sharef, NM & Martin, TP, 2015, Evolving fuzzy grammar for crime texts categorization. Applied Soft Computing, vol 28., pp. 175-187
- Sharef, NM, Martin, T, Kasmiran, KA, Mustapha, A, Sulaiman, MN & Murad, MAA, 2015, A comparative study of evolving fuzzy grammar and machine learning techniques for text categorization. Soft Computing, vol 19., pp. 1701-1714
- Martin, T & Azvine, B, 2015, Sequence identification.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system