Browse/search for people
Dr Liz Holcombe
Dr Liz Holcombe
- Holcombe, E, Smith, S, Wright, E & Anderson, M 2012, An integrated approach for evaluating the effectiveness of landslide hazard reduction in vulnerable communities in the Caribbean. Natural Hazards, vol 61., pp. 351 - 385
- Anderson, M, Holcombe, E, Flory, R & Renaud, J 2008, Implementing low-cost landslide risk reduction: a pilot study in unplanned housing areas of the Caribbean. Natural Hazards, vol 47 (3)., pp. 297 - 315
- Anderson, M, Holcombe, E & Renaud, J 2007, Assessing slope stability in unplanned settlements in developing countries. Journal of Environmental Management, vol 85 (1)., pp. 101 - 111
Read more >
- Thiebes, B, Bell, R, Glade, T, Jager, S, Anderson, MG & Holcombe, EA 2013, A WebGIS decision-support system for slope stability based on limit-equilibrium modelling. Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology.
- Hincks, TK, Aspinall, WP, Sparks, RSJ, Holcombe, EA & Kern, M 2012, Landslide and avalanche hazard. in: Jonathan Rougier, RSJ Sparks, L Hill (eds) Risk and Uncertainty Assessment of Natural Hazards. Cambridge University Press, pp. 275-316
- Wallace, M, Holcombe, EA, Anderson, MG & Newbold, DM 2012, High-throughput landslide modelling using computational grids.
- Anderson, M, Holcombe, E, Blake, J, Ghesquiere, F, Holm-Nielsen, N & Fisseha, T 2011, Reducing landslide risk in communities: evidence from the Eastern Caribbean. Applied Geography, vol 31., pp. 590 - 599
- Anderson, M & Holcombe, E 2011, Managing risk in small steps: achieving landslide risk reduction by strategic incrementalism in developing countries. Journal International Development.
- Holcombe, E & Anderson, M 2010, Tackling Landslide Risk: Helping Land Use Policy to Reflect Unplanned Housing Realities in the Eastern Caribbean. Land Use Policy, vol 27., pp. 798 - 800
- Anderson, M, Holcombe, E, Esquivel, M, Toro, J & Ghesquiere, F 2010, The Efficacy of a Programme of Landslide Risk Reduction in Areas of Unplanned Housing in the Eastern Caribbean. Environmental Management, vol 4., pp. 807 - 821
Edit this profile If you are Dr Liz Holcombe, you can edit this page. Login required.