Browse/search for people
Dr John Loveless
Dr John Loveless
MSc, PhD(Lond), DIC, CEng, MICE
- Lock, R, Vaidyanathan, R, Burgess, S & Loveless, J 2010, Development of a biologically inspired multi-modal wing model for aerial-aquatic robotic vehicles through empirical and numerical modelling of the common guillemot, Uria aalge. IOP Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, vol 5 number 4.
- Wormleaton, P, Hey, R, Sellin, R, Bryant, T, Loveless, J & Catmur, S 2005, Behavior of Meandering Overbank Channels with Graded Sand Beds. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, vol 131 (8)., pp. 665 - 681
- Loveless, J & Yeoh, J 2004, The use of a labyrinth weir in a reservoir flushing system. in: F Yazdandoost, J Attari (eds) Hydraulics of Dams and River Structures. Balkema, pp. 237 - 245
- Wormleaton, P, Sellin, R, Bryant, T, Loveless, J, Hey, R & Catmur, S 2004, Flow structures in a two-stage channel with a mobile bed. Journal of Hydraulic Research, vol 42 (2)., pp. 145 - 162
- Yeoh, J, Loveless, J & Siyam, A 2004, New approach in determining useful life of reservoirs. in: Yazdandoost , Attari (eds) Hydraulics of Dams and Rivers Structures. Taylor & Francis Group
- Sellin, R, Bryant, T & Loveless, J 2003, An improved method for roughening floodplains on physical river models. Journal of Hydraulic Research, vol 41 (1)., pp. 3 - 14
- Loveless, J, Yeoh, J & Dale, L 2003, Hydraulic Model Study of North Parade Bridge. Environment Agency
- Canning, P & Loveless, J 2002, The Physical Modelling of Mixed Sediment Beaches. in: 28th International Conference on Coastal Engineering (Book of Abstracts)., pp. 1 - 2
- Loveless, J & Dale, L 2002, Risk Assessment and Physical Model Study of Debris Blockage at Pulteney Bridge, Bath. Environment Agency
- Loveless, J & Dale, L 2002, Assessment of Scour at Pulteney Weir. Bath and North East Somerset Council
Edit this profile If you are Dr John Loveless, you can edit this page. Login required.