Browse/search for people
Dr John Loveless
Dr John Loveless
MSc, PhD(Lond), DIC, CEng, MICE
- Lock, R, Vaidyanathan, R, Burgess, S & Loveless, J 2010, Development of a biologically inspired multi-modal wing model for aerial-aquatic robotic vehicles through empirical and numerical modelling of the common guillemot, Uria aalge. IOP Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, vol 5 number 4.
- Wormleaton, P, Hey, R, Sellin, R, Bryant, T, Loveless, J & Catmur, S 2005, Behavior of Meandering Overbank Channels with Graded Sand Beds. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, vol 131 (8)., pp. 665 - 681
- Yeoh, J, Loveless, J & Siyam, A 2004, New approach in determining useful life of reservoirs. in: Yazdandoost , Attari (eds) Hydraulics of Dams and Rivers Structures. Taylor & Francis Group
- Wormleaton, P, Sellin, R, Bryant, T, Loveless, J, Hey, R & Catmur, S 2004, Flow structures in a two-stage channel with a mobile bed. Journal of Hydraulic Research, vol 42 (2)., pp. 145 - 162
- Loveless, J & Yeoh, J 2004, The use of a labyrinth weir in a reservoir flushing system. in: F Yazdandoost, J Attari (eds) Hydraulics of Dams and River Structures. Balkema, pp. 237 - 245
- Sellin, R, Bryant, T & Loveless, J 2003, An improved method for roughening floodplains on physical river models. Journal of Hydraulic Research, vol 41 (1)., pp. 3 - 14
- Loveless, J, Yeoh, J & Dale, L 2003, Hydraulic Model Study of North Parade Bridge. Environment Agency
- Loveless, J, Canning, P & Dale, L 2002, Hydraulic Model Study of Pulteney Gate and Weir. Environment Agency
- Loveless, J & Dale, L 2002, Assessment of Scour at Pulteney Weir. Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Loveless, J & Dale, L 2002, Risk Assessment and Physical Model Study of Debris Blockage at Pulteney Bridge, Bath. Environment Agency
Edit this profile If you are Dr John Loveless, you can edit this page. Login required.