- Liu, M, Agarwal, J & Blockley, DI, 2016, Vulnerability of road networks. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems., pp. 1-29
- Agarwal, J, 2015, Improving resilience through vulnerability assessment and management. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems, vol 32., pp. 5-17
- Angelino, M, Agarwal, J, Shave, J & Denton, S, 2014, Development of successful design standards: understanding the challenge. in: Proceedings of the 37th IABSE Symposium, 3-5 September 2014, Madrid.
- Galvan, G, Agarwal, J & Liu, M, 2014, Vulnerability and Resilience of Networked Infrastructures. in: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Vulnerability and Risk Analysis and Management (ICVRAM) and the Sixth International Symposium on Uncertainty, Modeling, and Analysis (ISUMA) . ASCE
- Angelino, M & Agarwal, J, 2014, Exploring quality of design standards: Lessons from past and future needs. in: Proceedings of the 19th EURAS Conference, 8-10 September 2014, Belgrade.
- Zhuang, W & Agarwal, J, 2013, An energy approach for assessing the potential of progressive collapse. in: Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, ICOSSAR 2013., pp. 5081-5086
- Hashim, NM & Agarwal, J, 2013, Progressive collapse analysis of precast concrete frames with semi-rigid connections. in: Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, ICOSSAR 2013., pp. 5033-5039
- Blockley, D, Agarwal, J & Godfrey, P, 2012, Infrastructure resilience for high-impact low-chance risks. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Civil Engineering, vol 165., pp. 13-19
- Blockley, D, Agarwal, J & Godfrey, P, 2012, Resilience for high impact low chance risks. ICE Journal, vol 165., pp. pages13 ?19
- Pinto, JTQS, Paiva, AGC, Varum, H, Costa, A, Cruz, D, Pereiraa, S, Fernandes, L, Tavares, P & Agarwal, J, 2011, Corn's cob as a potential ecological thermal insulation material. Energy and Buildings, vol 43., pp. 1985 - 1990
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system