- Agarwal, J 2015, Improving resilience through vulnerability assessment and management. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems, vol 32., pp. 5-17
- Angelino, M, Agarwal, J, Shave, J & Denton, S 2014, Development of successful design standards: understanding the challenge. in: Proceedings of the 37th IABSE Symposium, 3-5 September 2014, Madrid.
- Angelino, M & Agarwal, J 2014, Exploring quality of design standards: Lessons from past and future needs. in: Proceedings of the 19th EURAS Conference, 8-10 September 2014, Belgrade.
- Galvan, G, Agarwal, J & Liu, M 2014, Vulnerability and Resilience of Networked Infrastructures. in: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Vulnerability and Risk Analysis and Management (ICVRAM) and the Sixth International Symposium on Uncertainty, Modeling, and Analysis (ISUMA) . ASCE
- Hashim, NM & Agarwal, J 2013, Progressive collapse analysis of precast concrete frames with semi-rigid connections. in: Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, ICOSSAR 2013., pp. 5033-5039
- Zhuang, W & Agarwal, J 2013, An energy approach for assessing the potential of progressive collapse. in: Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, ICOSSAR 2013., pp. 5081-5086
- Blockley, D, Agarwal, J & Godfrey, P 2012, Infrastructure resilience for high-impact low-chance risks. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Civil Engineering, vol 165., pp. 13-19
- Blockley, D, Agarwal, J & Godfrey, P 2012, Resilience for high impact low chance risks. ICE Journal, vol 165., pp. pages13 ?19
- Bentes, I, Afonso, L, Varum, H, Pinto, J, Varajao, J, Duarte, A & Agarwal, J 2011, A new tool to assess water pipe networks vulnerability and robustness. Engineering Failure Analysis, vol 18., pp. 1637-1644
- Agarwal, J, Liu, M & Blockley, D 2011, A systems approach to vulnerability assessment. in: B M Ayyub (eds) Unknown.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system