• Advanced soil mechanics laboratory testing with and without rotation of principal stress and strain axes
(triaxial, true triaxial, directional shear cell, hollow cylindrical torsional apparatus)
• Laboratory equipment developments for small strain measurements
(triaxial, hollow cylinder torsional apparatus, true triaxial)
• Fibre reinforced soils (experiments, modelling, in situ implementation)
• Soil liquefaction under dynamic and monotonic loading
• Stiffness of soils
• Time effects in sands
• Crushing of granular soils
• Localised deformation pattering in granular soils
• Micromechanics description of granular soils
• Seismic wave propagation through granular media
• Structural dynamics of existing buildings: in situ investigations and seismic vulnerability assessment
• Dynamic Structure-Soil-Structure Interaction
• Dynamic interaction between ...
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system
Edit this profile If you are Dr Erdin Ibraim, you can edit this page. Login required.
All details on one page > for printing etc.