- Hosking, B, Agrafiotis, D, Bull, D & Easton, N, 2016, An adaptive resolution rate control method for intra coding in HEVC. in: 2016 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2016): Proceedings of a meeting held 20-25 March 2016, Shanghai, China. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), pp. 1486-1490
- Hosking, B, Agrafiotis, D, Bull, D & Easton, N, 2015, Spatial Resampling of IDR Frames for Low Bitrate Video Coding with HEVC.
- Wang, M, Zhang, A & Agrafiotis, D, 2015, A very low complexity reduced reference video quality metric based on spatio-temporal information selection., pp. 571-575
- Papadopoulos, MA, Agrafiotis, D & Bull, D, 2015, On the performance of modern video coding standards with textured sequences., pp. 137 - 140
- Papadopoulos, MA, Zhang, A, Agrafiotis, D & Bull, D, 2015, A video texture database for perceptual compression and quality assessment., pp. 2781 - 2785
- Zhang, Y, Agrafiotis, D & Bull, D, 2015, High dynamic range content calibration for accurate acuisition and display. in: IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP).
- Zhang, Y, Naccari, M, Mrak, M, Agrafiotis, D & Bull, D, 2015, High dynamic range video compression exploiting luminance masking. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology.
- Cheng, Q & Agrafiotis, D, 2014, End to end video distortion estimation with advanced error concealment considerations. in: 2014 IEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing Conference, VCIP 2014. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.(IEEE), pp. 303-306
- Stapenhurst, RK, Lu, J & Agrafiotis, D, 2013, Performance Evaluation Of Objective Video Quality Metrics On Mixed Spatiotemporal Resolution Content. in: ICIP 2013., Melbourne, Australia
- Cheng, Q, Agrafiotis, D, Achim, AM & Bull, D, 2013, Gaze Location Prediction For Broadcast Football Video Using Bayesian Integration Of Low Level Features And Top-Down Cues. in: ICIP 2013., Melbourne, Australia
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system