Browse/search for people
Dr Anton Shterenlikht
Dr Anton Shterenlikht
MEng (Moscow), PhD (Sheffield)
Fortran, HPC, supercomputing, parallel computing, multi-scale modelling, computational mechanics, plasticity, fracture, residual stress
- parallel computing
- multi-scale modelling
- computational mechanics
- residual stress
- Shterenlikht, A, Kashani, MM, Alexander, N, Williams, DAG & Crewe, A, 2017, Auto-tuning of isotropic hardening constitutive models on real steel buckling data with finite element based multistart global optimisation on parallel computers. Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, vol 2017.
- Evans, L, Arregui-Mena, JD, Mummery, PM, Akers, R, Surrey, E, Shterenlikht, A, Broggi, M & Margetts, L, 2016, Use of massively parallel computing to improve modelling accuracy within the nuclear sector. The International Journal of Multiphysics, vol 10., pp. 215-236
Read more >
- Shterenlikht, A, Margetts, L, Arregui-Mena, JD & Cebamanos, L, 2017, Multi-scale CAFE framework for simulating fracture in heterogeneous materials implemented in Fortran co-arrays and MPI. in: PGAS Applications Workshop (PAW). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Rodriguez, CG, Shterenlikht, A, Pavier, M & Smith, D, 2017, Closed-form solutions of hole distortion for use in deep-hole drilling measurements of residual stress in orthotropic plates. The Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design, vol 52., pp. 77-82
- Shterenlikht, A, Margetts, L, McDonald, SA & Bourne, N, 2017, Towards mechanism-based simulation of impact damage using exascale computing. in: SHOCK COMPRESSION OF CONDENSED MATTER: 2015: Proceedings of the Conference of the American Physical Society Topical Group on Shock Compression of Condensed Matter. American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Kim, H, Shterenlikht, A, Pavier, M, Velichko, A & Alexander, N, 2016, On stability of a new side cut destructive method for measuring non-uniform residual stress in thin plates. International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol 100-101., pp. 223?233
- Mena, JDA, Margetts, L, Evans, L, Griffiths, DV, Shterenlikht, A, Cebamanos, L & Mummery, PM, 2016, The stochastic finite element method for nuclear applications. in: ECCOMAS Congress 2016 - Proceedings of the 7th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering. National Technical University of Athens, pp. 2471-2483
- Cebamanos, L, Shterenlikht, A, Arregui-Mena, JD & Margetts, L, 2016, Scaling hybrid coarray/MPI miniapps on Archer. in: CUG2016, Cray User Group meeting.
- Kim, HK, Pavier, M & Shterenlikht, A, 2016, Measurement of Highly Non-uniform Residual Stress Fields in Thin Plate Using a New Side Cut Destructive Method. in: Thomas M Holden, Ondrej Muránsky, Lyndon Edwards (eds) International Conference on Residual Stresses 2016 (ICRS-10): Materials Research Proceedings Volume 2. Materials Research Forum, pp. 115-120
- Kim, HK, Coules, HE, Pavier, MJ & Shterenlikht, A, 2015, Measurement of Highly Non-Uniform Residual Stress Fields with Reduced Plastic Error. Experimental Mechanics, vol 55., pp. 1211-1224
Dr Shterenlikht currently teaches 1 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Dr Anton Shterenlikht, you can edit this page. Login required.