- Leckie, G, French, RJ, Charlton, CMJ & Browne, WJ 2015, Modeling Heterogeneous Variance-Covariance Components in Two-Level Models. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics.
- Browne, WJ, Charlton, CMJ & Leckie, G 2014, The Stat-JR software package – a new framework for statistical analysis, software interoperability and training through eBooks. MethodsNews: Newsletter from the ESRC National Centre for Research
- Leckie, GB & Charlton, CMJ 2013, runmlwin: A Program to Run the MLwiN Multilevel Modelling Software from within Stata. Journal of Statistical Software, vol 52., pp. 1
- Gulliford, MC, Charlton, J, Bhattarai, N, Charlton, C & Rudisill, C 2013, Impact and cost-effectiveness of a universal strategy to promote physical activity in primary care: population-based Cohort study and Markov model. The European Journal of Health Economics.
- Zhang, Z, Charlton, C, Parker, R, Leckie, G & Browne, W 2012, R2MLwiN help file. Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system