- Gulliford, MC, Charlton, J, Bhattarai, N, Charlton, C & Rudisill, C 2013, Impact and cost-effectiveness of a universal strategy to promote physical activity in primary care: population-based Cohort study and Markov model. The European Journal of Health Economics.
- Leckie, GB & Charlton, CMJ 2013, runmlwin: A Program to Run the MLwiN Multilevel Modelling Software from within Stata. Journal of Statistical Software, vol 52., pp. 1
- Yang, H, michaelides, d, Charlton, CMJ, Browne, WJ & Moreau, L 2012, DEEP: A Provenance-Aware Executable Document System. in: 4th International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, Santa Barbara.
- Leckie, G & Charlton, C 2011, runmlwin: New software to run MLwiN from within Stata. ESRC National Centre for Research
- Leckie, G & Charlton, C 2011, runmlwin: Stata module for fitting multilevel models in the MLwiN software package. Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system