- Wilkins, KL, Western, LM & Watson, M, 2016, Simulating atmospheric transport of the 2011 Grímsvötn ash cloud using a data insertion update scheme. Atmospheric Environment, vol 141., pp. 48-59
- Mackie, S & Watson, M, 2015, Atmospheric dependency of the sensitivity of infrared satellite observations to volcanic ash clouds. Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, vol 9.
- Taylor, I, Mackie, S & Watson, M, 2015, Investigating the use of the Saharan dust index as a tool for the detection of volcanic ash in SEVIRI imagery. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, vol 304., pp. 126-141
- Watson, M, 2015, Test the effects of ash on jet engines. Nature, vol 520., pp. 133
- Wilkins, KL, Watson, IM, Kristiansen, NI, Webster, H, Dacre, H, Thomson, DJ & Prata, AJ, 2015, Using data insertion with the NAME model to simulate the 8 May 2010 Eyjafjallajökull volcanic ash cloud. Journal of Geophysical Research, vol 121., pp. 306-323
- Mackie, S, Corradini, S, Scollo, S & Watson, IM, 2015, Overview of the 'Atmospheric Emissions from Volcanoes' Special Issue. Annals of Geophysics, vol 57.
- Rkiouak, L, Tang, MJ, Camp, JCJ, McGregor, J, Watson, IM, Cox, RA, Kalberer, M, Ward, AD & Pope, FD, 2014, Optical trapping and Raman spectroscopy of solid particles. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol 16., pp. 11426-11434
- Mackie, S & Watson, M, 2014, Probabilistic detection of volcanic ash using a Bayesian approach. Journal of Geophysical Research - Atmospheres, vol 119., pp. 2409-2428
- Rose, SR, Watson, IM, Ramsey, MS & Hughes, CG, 2014, Thermal deconvolution: Accurate retrieval of multispectral infrared emissivity from thermally-mixed volcanic surfaces. Remote Sensing of the Environment, vol 140., pp. 690-703
- Mackie, S, Millington, S & Watson, IM, 2014, How assumed composition affects the interpretation of satellite observations of volcanic ash. Meteorological Applications, vol 21., pp. 20-29
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system