- Anderson, P, Bright, J, Gill, P, Palmer, C & Rayfield, E 2012, Models in palaeontological functional analysis. Biology Letters, vol 8., pp. 119 - 122
- Gröning, F, Bright, JA, Fagan, M & O'Higgins, P 2012, Improving the validation of finite element models with quantitative full-field strain comparisons. Journal of Biomechanics, vol 45., pp. 1498-1506
- Bright, JA 2012, The importance of craniofacial sutures in biomechanical finite element models of the domestic pig. PLoSONE, vol 7.
- Bright, J & Rayfield, E 2011, The response of cranial biomechanical finite element models to variations in mesh density. Anatomical Record, vol 294., pp. 610 - 620
- Bright, J & Rayfield, E 2011, Sensitivity and ex vivo validation of finite element models of the domestic pig cranium. Journal of Anatomy, vol 219., pp. 456 - 471
- Bright, JA & Gröning, F 2011, Strain accommodation in the zygomatic arch of the pig: a validation study using digital speckle pattern interferometry and finite element analysis. Journal of Morphology, vol 272., pp. 1388-1398
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system