- Burton, M, Mader, H & Polacci, M 2007, The role of gas percolation in quiescent degassing of peristently active basaltic volcanoes. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol 264., pp. 46 - 60
- Doyle, E, Huppert, H, Lube, G, Mader, H & Sparks, R 2007, Static and flowing region in granular collapses down channels: Insights from a sedimenting shallow water model. Physics of Fluids, vol 19 (10) (106601)., pp. 1 - 16
- Mader, H, Pettitt, M, Wadham, J, Wolff, E & Parkes, R 2006, Subsurface ice as a microbial habitat. Geology, vol 34 (3)., pp. 169 - 172
- Llewellin, E, Mader, H & Wilson, S 2002, The rheology of bubbly liquid. Proceedings of the Royal Society, Series A, vol 458 (2020)., pp. 987 - 1016
- Dani, KS, Mader, HM, Wolff, EW & Wadham, JL 2012, Modelling the liquid-water vein system within polar ice sheets as a potential microbial habitat.. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol 333., pp. 238-249
- Barletta, RE, Priscu, JC, Mader, HM, Jones, W & Jones, C 2012, Chemical analysis of ice vein microenvironments: II. Analysis of glacial samples from Greenland and Antarctica.. Journal of Glaciology, vol 58., pp. 1109-1118
- Beckett, F, Mader, H, Phillips, J, Rust, A & Witham, F 2011, An experimental study of low-Reynolds-number exchange flow of two Newtonian fluids in a vertical pipe. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol 682., pp. 652 - 670
- Mueller, S, Llewellin, E & Mader, H 2011, The effect of particle shape on suspension viscosity and implications for magmatic flows. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 38.
- C, C, A, C, Mueller, S & Mader, H 2011, Rheology of magmas with bimodal crystal size and shape distributions: Insights from analog experiments. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, vol 12.
- Doyle, E, Hogg, A & Mader, H 2011, A two-layer approach to modelling the transformation of dilute pyroclastic currents into dense pyroclastic flows. Proceedings of the Royal Society A.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system