Browse/search for people
Dr David Naafs
Dr David Naafs
BSc(Utrecht), MSc(Utrecht), PhD(Bremen)
- Organic geochemistry
- compound specific isotopes.
School of Chemistry
Earth Sciences staff
- Dang, X, Yang, H, Naafs, BDA, Pancost, RD & Xie, S, 2016, Evidence of moisture control on the methylation of branched glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in semi-arid and arid soils. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.
- Naafs, BDA, Castro, JM, Gea, GAd, Quijano, MLL, Schmidt, DN & Pancost, RD, 2015, Gradual and sustained carbon dioxide release during Aptian Oceanic Anoxic Event 1a. Nature Geoscience, vol 9., pp. 135-139
- Zheng, Y, Li, Q, Wang, Z, Naafs, D, Yu, X & Pancost, R, 2015, Peatland GDGT records of Holocene climatic and biogeochemical responses to the Asian Monsoon. Organic Geochemistry, vol 87., pp. 86
- Aguado, R, Gea, GAd, Castro, JM, O'Dogherty, L, Quijano, ML, Naafs, BDA & Pancost, RD, 2014, Late Barremian-early Aptian dark facies of the Subbetic (Betic Cordillera, southern Spain): Calcareous nannofossil quantitative analyses, chemostratigraphy and palaeoceanographic reconstructions. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, vol 395., pp. 198-221
- Marino, M, Maiorano, P, Tarantino, F, Voelker, A, Capotondi, L, Girone, A, Lirer, F, Flores, J-A & Naafs, BDA, 2014, Coccolithophores as proxy of seawater changes at orbital-to-millennial scale during middle Pleistocene Marine Isotope Stages 14–9 in North Atlantic core MD01-2446. Paleoceanography, vol 29., pp. 518-532
- Naafs, BDA & Pancost, RD, 2014, Environmental conditions in the South Atlantic (Angola Basin) during the Early Cretaceous. Organic Geochemistry, vol 76., pp. 184-193
- Naafs, BDA, Hefter, J & Stein, R, 2014, Dansgaard-Oeschger forcing of sea surface temperature variability in the midlatitude North Atlantic between 500 and 400 ka (MIS 12). Paleoceanography, vol 29., pp. 1024?1030
- Naafs, BDA, Martinez-Garcia, A, Grützner, J & Higgins, S, 2014, Comment on “The transition on North America from the warm humid Pliocene to the glaciated Quaternary traced by eolian dust deposition at a benchmark North Atlantic Ocean drill site, by David Lang et al. Quaternary Science Reviews 93: 125–141”. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 103., pp. 175-179
- Ferretti, P, Crowhurst, SJ, Naafs, BDA & Barbante, C, 2014, The Marine Isotope Stage 19 in the mid-latitude North Atlantic Ocean: astronomical signature and intra-interglacial variability. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 108., pp. 95-110
- Naafs, BDA, Hefter, J & Stein, R, 2013, Millennial-scale ice rafting events and Hudson Strait Heinrich(-like) Events during the late Pliocene and Pleistocene: a review. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 80., pp. 1-28
Edit this profile If you are Dr David Naafs, you can edit this page. Login required.