Browse/search for people
Dr James Dodd
Dr James Dodd
MBCHB, MRCP, PhD
Area of research
Neuro imaging and Cognitive function in Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- Cognition. Co-morbidities. Health related quality of life. Physical activity.
- Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
Processes and functions
- Multi modal cranial MRI
- Sharp, C, Soleimani, V, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Damen, D, Viner, J, Mirmehdi, M & Dodd, JW, 2017, Toward respiratory assessment using depth measurements from a time-of-flight sensor. Frontiers in Physiology, vol 8.
- Soleimani, V, Mirmehdi, M, Aldamen, D, Dodd, J, Hannuna, S, Sharp, C, Camplani, M & Viner, J, 2016, Remote, Depth-based Lung Function Assessment. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering.
- Davidson, AC, Banham, S, Elliott, M, Kennedy, D, Gelder, C, Glossop, A, Church, AC, Creagh-Brown, B, Dodd, JW, Felton, T, Foëx, B, Mansfield, L, McDonnell, L, Parker, R, Patterson, CM, Sovani, M, Thomas, L & , 2016, BTS/ICS guideline for the ventilatory management of acute hypercapnic respiratory failure in adults. Thorax (Leading article), vol 71 Suppl 2., pp. ii1-35
- Carel, H, Macnaughton, J & Dodd, J, 2015, The Invisibility of Breathlessness. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, vol 3., pp. 278-279
- Dodd, JW, Novotny, P, Sciurba, FC, Benzo, RP & , 2015, Executive Function, Survival, and Hospitalization in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. A Longitudinal Analysis of the National Emphysema Treatment Trial (NETT). Annals of the American Thoracic Society, vol 12., pp. 1473-81
- Dodd, JW, 2015, Lung disease as a determinant of cognitive decline and dementia. Alzheimers Res Ther, vol 7., pp. 32
- Carel, H, MacNaughton, J & Dodd, J, 2015, Invisible suffering: breathlessness in and beyond the clinic. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, vol 3., pp. 278-279
- Soleimani, V, Mirmehdi, M, Aldamen, D, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Viner, J & Dodd, J, 2015, Remote Pulmonary Function Testing using a Depth Sensor. in: 2015 IEEE Conference on Biomedical Circuits and Systems: Proceedings of IEEE/CAS-EMB Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS) 22-24 October 2015, Atlanta, USA. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), pp. 1-4
- Sharp, C, Soleimani, V, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Aldamen, D, Viner, J, Mirmehdi, M & Dodd, J, 2015, Remote pulmonary function testing – computer gaming in the respiratory world.
- Patterson, CM, Carter, RI, Dodd, JW & Collins, A, 2014, Trainee concerns regarding the Specialty Certificate Examination: results of a British Thoracic Society national survey. Thorax, vol 69., pp. 85-6
Networks & contacts
- Prof Ann Millar University of Bristol
Dr Nick Maskell Univerisity of Brsitolf
Prof Paul W Jones St. George's University of London
Prof Emma Baker St George's University of London
Edit this profile If you are Dr James Dodd, you can edit this page. Login required.